+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

If he isn't sacked, how can they continue to enforce restrictions? Arresting a member of the general public whilst Cummings is allowed to come and go as he pleases would be outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I wouldn’t let either Shah or Cummings anywhere near government.
    Getting back to that Lardy and putting that into perspective. Dom isn't an MP and rightly or wrongly visited his family, Shah is and told young girls who'd been abused and raped to "shut their mouths" Can you imagine anyone else but a Muslim MP keeping their job?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Getting back to that Lardy and putting that into perspective. Dom isn't an MP and rightly or wrongly visited his family, Shah is and told young girls who'd been abused and raped to "shut their mouths" Can you imagine anyone else but a Muslim MP keeping their job?
    She's an idiot who blindly retweeted a spoof Owen Jones account, deleted it when she realised that it wasn't Owen Jones and what it actually meant and apologised. She shouldn't have been promoted. But she's not the story here, Cummings breaking lockdown twice and getting the full backing of the cabinet today is the story. This government is an absolute shambles, worst in my lifetime, nothing to do with Muslims, Corbyn or however people want to twist it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    She's an idiot who blindly retweeted a spoof Owen Jones account, deleted it when she realised that it wasn't Owen Jones and what it actually meant and apologised. She shouldn't have been promoted. But she's not the story here, Cummings breaking lockdown twice and getting the full backing of the cabinet today is the story. This government is an absolute shambles, worst in my lifetime, nothing to do with Muslims, Corbyn or however people want to twist it.
    Downing Street are saying that the reports are inaccurate, as were yesterday's.

False allegations from campaigning newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Downing Street are saying that the reports are inaccurate, as were yesterday's.

False allegations from campaigning newspapers.
    https://twitter.com/CharlotteIvers/s...842558466?s=09

Just one of many sentiments on this issue (not me) - During this lockdown, my 8 yr old daughter has been undergoing treatment for cancer. There were times when I could not be in hospital to hold her hand during treatment. I wanted to ‘care for my child as a father’ too. Dominic Cummings can go **** himself.

I've heard some pathetic excuses in my lifetime.

Just one of many sentiments on this issue (not me) - During this lockdown, my 8 yr old daughter has been undergoing treatment for cancer. There were times when I could not be in hospital to hold her hand during treatment. I wanted to ‘care for my child as a father’ too. Dominic Cummings can go **** himself.
    I've said many times that my wife is a nurse, she works on Children's Outpatients at the QMC. I will ask in the morning if any of the children have turned up at the hospital without their parent/s.
    Last edited by navypie; 23-05-2020 at 10:32 PM.

I was in a queue today outside Wilko's and got talking to a bloke in front of me. He said he was a porter at City Hospital.
    His wife has cancer and her treatment has been deferred, despite her being very ill.
    He goes in there every day. He was almost in tears at how "busy" it was.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    I was in a queue today outside Wilko's and got talking to a bloke in front of me. He said he was a porter at City Hospital.
    His wife has cancer and her treatment has been deferred, despite her being very ill.
    He goes in there every day. He was almost in tears at how "busy" it was.
    Don't know why he was almost in tears, Wilko is usually busy.

Unless of course I've misunderstood, and you are being critical of the way the government are running the NHS.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast