+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

I would be amazed if celtic haven't looked at Ferguson as a possible replacement for Brown in due course. That's not to say we would sell him for the inevitable low ball offer or indeed that Ferguson would want to go there rather than englandshire once he decides its time to progress from Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m perfectly calm.
    Just because I say you’re talking pish doesn’t mean I’m not calm.
    It just means I think you’re talking pish
    I can sense the Moncler getting an airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I would be amazed if celtic haven't looked at Ferguson as a possible replacement for Brown in due course. That's not to say we would sell him for the inevitable low ball offer or indeed that Ferguson would want to go there rather than englandshire once he decides its time to progress from Aberdeen
    I've heard for Sellick supporting colleagues that the club are keen on McCarthy to fill that role. I'm assuming they mean James rather than Mick, although I suspect Mick would still have fresher legs than Brown does these days.

I'd have thought there would be uproar from the Sellick fans if they signed Ferguson rather than McCarthy. I doubt their delusions of grandeur would allow them to view a young loon from the Ferguson Clan as a midfield general who could deliver the European progress they believe they are entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Glasgow fashion... so 2016.

Away & sook Mason’s boaby

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    McInnes mentioned on Sportsound that Kenny McLean's final earning for 2019/20 will come out at between £30k/week and £40k/week.

That's mind blowing.

That's clearly an example that McInnes will be selling to players when he is trying to persuade players to join.

It's hard to believe those figures are not exaggerated but by the by.....

Missed stating my point there which is that play your cards right at Aberdeen and you can be earning far more than you would in Glasgow.
    That, indeed, is massive, life-changing, wages for those wise enough to save the bulk of what they earn, whilst still living a little. A couple of two to three year contracts and you are set up for life at those rates. Then, when it all comes to an end, you still need to have a purpose in life and a reason to get up in the morning ... that’s sometimes not so straightforward for footballers retiring in their mid thirties!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ok. There are a couple of things that would reaassure me . FFerggusoon is a a sensible Loon. And seems like his Dad & Yncle are too , from what you`re telling g us.

Celtic wouldn`t pay a fair rate for him anyway. ( and they`ve just signed Trururnbull !! )

In this Aberdeen team, it looks like Him & McCrorie are going to become a fearsome midfield pairing. Heart of the team .

And , as hhas been said, ssensibly, if he hangs s around for a couple more years, aand starts getting FFull Caps. . His future is in the ffancydan eengerlund sshowboat !!
    sticky keyboard eh?

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    sticky keyboard eh?
    Aye . Reckon it must be crumbs from eating my toast while onscreen.

(As at my age , i'd never be able to jizz that far !! )

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/cat...l/aberdeen-fc/

Probably correct. No doubt it will cost us to rip up his contract. Can’t remember one thing of note he had done in a Dons strip, not one.

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast