+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Fair enough, I think you've done as much you could. Very much appreciated btw. As you can see, I take no small amount of pride from being Regular Season Champ.

Can I not just coin my own acronym of RSC and be done with it?
    Speaking as a former RSC it’s a title no one cares about but it’s easy for me to say after holding my nerve and winning the big one that season.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Speaking as a former RSC it’s a title no one cares about but it’s easy for me to say after holding my nerve and winning the big one that season.
    Speaking as a former RSC I have to say I agree. It’s the SB that really counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Speaking as a former RSC I have to say I agree. It’s the SB that really counts.
    Although this year I think people are only really interested in the consolation cup

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Have you reached out to the league to see why? As I say, I've no axe to grind but if WGP is turning up thinking he is in the QF's and sees he's been bumped, well, I feel some sympathy with him.

And I have a sh!t record against Brochred so I could do without him progressing...
    In my email to Inversneckie I did say I would be happy with whatever decision is made. I was resigned to being the usual Scottish gallant unlucky loser, now I will be the grouch one no-one wants to win... but hey I'll take the play offs, if that's what's decided.
    However, I wouldn't get too worried Standfree FM, I'm on a 4 game losing streak with a mediocre running game and a clutch or WR's who have terrible QBs or other issues so I doubt I'll be threat to anyone from now on.
    Looking forward to next season now though when there will be the real grudge "playoffgate" rivalry between WGP and BB.
    This league needed a bit of needle.
    Kudos to Inversneckie for displaying the wisdom of Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    In my email to Inversneckie I did say I would be happy with whatever decision is made. I was resigned to being the usual Scottish gallant unlucky loser, now I will be the grouch one no-one wants to win... but hey I'll take the play offs, if that's what's decided.
    However, I wouldn't get too worried Standfree FM, I'm on a 4 game losing streak with a mediocre running game and a clutch or WR's who have terrible QBs or other issues so I doubt I'll be threat to anyone from now on.
    Looking forward to next season now though when there will be the real grudge "playoffgate" rivalry between WGP and BB.
    This league needed a bit of needle.
    Kudos to Inversneckie for displaying the wisdom of Solomon
    Nae bother min, all the best for the playoffs.

Like all true analytics, my sh!t doesn't work in said playoffs so I'm not sure I'll suit up. I've already proved myself when games matter so when the vageries of the last fortnight of the season benchings happen, I'm nae fussed.

Hi all. As you'll see the play offs have reverted once again.
    I heard back from NFL.com.
    Points difference in head to head record isn't counted.
    If two teams' head to head is tied the next tie break is, when two teams are in the same division, division record.
    Apologies for the confusion, it seems I was premature (nae for the first time) in making the alteration.

I now very nearly have sympathy with Neil Doncaster..........only nearly though.

I think we need the AbMad police involved with this one. I smell crypto currency.

It was always going to be a tainted title without Masons Minkers but this stinks. I’m entering next year to bring back some integrity

Well it's certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, woke up this morning (apt Blues beginning)to check out how many points Dave's Donkeys were ahead? only to find that I was, like the jambos, dumped down into the consolation. On a positive note, I can now evidence the anti Broch bias inherent in the league (South+West coast bias) and use this to encourage the indomitable Brochers next season.
    Half way through the season Brochred's Brochers were well ahead in wins and divisional games but when the second round of fixtures come round...WGP get to play the bottom feeders in the division (including the hapless, 1-13, Le'Veon La Vida Loca) twice while the courageous Brochred's Brochers had to face the top two (including the Regular Season champ) twice. No-one could justify the inequality of these manipulations. It's easy to evidence clear doctoring of fixtures here against Brochred's Brochers, shameful.
    Nevertheless I wish WGP well, that's the kind of guy I am.

PLAYOFFGATE 2021 is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we need the AbMad police involved with this one. I smell crypto currency.
    I'm available for questioning with my brief.

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast