+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I thought I was being a "shrewd playah" picking up DeAndre Washington when Elliott was ruled out, rather than going with James White.
    Nil points for Washington, 9 and change for White.
    I'll be ok as long as Cleveland's D doesn't rack up 20.
    Possible if our O line play like last week.
    Nil points.
    Interesting call there on our first possession 🙈

Interesting is one way of putting it.
    Shoulda took the three.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Interesting is one way of putting it.
    Shoulda took the three.
    To be fair it should have paid off, not a difficult throw to make in the end. We’re getting killed with the passing game though.

Patrick Graham has sh1t the bed without Bradberry.
    He's called a stinker of a game.......three drives over 90 yards is criminal.

OK we dont have a high end edge rusher (and Cleveland has a decent O line....... including a tackle taken after Andrew Thomas) but FFS a bit of imagination to get some pressure.

Leaving the six points out there was maybe a momentum factor, but with the soft zone Graham deployed (and fu CK me, how many years have I watched TEs @rse rape us over the middle of the field) we were never stopping them.

The good thing is, that's us definitely nae winning the division.
    I'll take the higher draft pick over one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    No real upsets in FF as all the teams are so closely matched.
    Aye, nae bother then. Heaven forbid that anyone has a bit of fun with this. Anyone can win it, just pure luck and no skill at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I was actually thinking that there should be some penalty on Brochred’s Brochers for bringing the league in to disrepute. Maybe a forfeit of first round draft pick next season. I don’t know, I’ll leave it in the hands of our esteemed commissioner.

Bills Broncos on just now btw. Random regular season Saturday games for some reason.
    What was I saying about an anti Broch bias? Institutional discrimination in the league and now the Millwalls of the Fantasy world raising their ugly heads. BLM

What happened to the 49ers? I was hoping for losses all round in the NFC least. Panthers and Eagles to come, hopefully the eagles will get Wentz back in the team..

Im blaming my defeat on poor preparation due to the uncertainty of which opponent I was due to face. That and the fact my 4 man team became a 2 man team a few weeks ago. And the Seahawks, Green Bays wide receivers, my bad recruitment and management.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    What happened to the 49ers? I was hoping for losses all round in the NFC least. Panthers and Eagles to come, hopefully the eagles will get Wentz back in the team..
    We're still in with a chance, after Frisco helped us to victory. It's Philly at home and Giants away in our last two games.
    And apparently Dak is talking about wanting to leave now when his injury heals!!.

F.uck the rams. Who loses to the jets ffs? Cost me a nice £300+ coupon.

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast