+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

That hail mary was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I was doing absolutely p!sh and losing in fine style to Sneckie, until Ronald Jones scampers to a 98 TD out of naewhere. Still probably lose, but kept things alive for the evening games at least
    Long shot for me, I need Thielan to outscore da Bears D by 16 (well, 15 point something).

Big ask but doable......until you read that Kirk Cussins is 0-9 on Monday night football.

I'm relying on the Vikings D...
    Well there's always next week

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'm relying on the Vikings D...
    Well there's always next week
    I’ve never been so anxious for a bears v Vikings game before. If I don’t manage to get the 14 odd points I need tonight I’m not making playoffs. CliffKingsbury keeps sabotaging my running back choices

I can see why Matt Nagy was calling the plays the OC is even worse. First 4 drives of the second half they had 3 yards but yet I thought it sensible to play 2 from Chicago, shows how good Allan Robinson is to score points with that lot.

Wonder which player I can pick up from the waivers this week that will disappoint me next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I can see why Matt Nagy was calling the plays the OC is even worse. First 4 drives of the second half they had 3 yards but yet I thought it sensible to play 2 from Chicago, shows how good Allan Robinson is to score points with that lot.

Wonder which player I can pick up from the waivers this week that will disappoint me next week.
    Must admit, pleasantly surprised this morning at the ineptitude of the Bears, Incredible that Graham only had 2 targets for zero points. I have been streaming Ds v the Jets this year, I guess the Bears are now another option.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Must admit, pleasantly surprised this morning at the ineptitude of the Bears, Incredible that Graham only had 2 targets for zero points. I have been streaming Ds v the Jets this year, I guess the Bears are now another option.
    The bloke who does the projected points must have been having a laugh suggesting the r/b would get 13 points he got I rushing att and 2 targets. A prime Todd Gurley would struggle to get points from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The bloke who does the projected points must have been having a laugh suggesting the r/b would get 13 points he got I rushing att and 2 targets. A prime Todd Gurley would struggle to get points from that.
    That was my brother!

Good luck everybody* in their Matchups today

*Everybody but Aldo that is

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Good luck everybody* in their Matchups today

*Everybody but Aldo that is
    Sorry Standfree but Aldo is clearly a gentleman of impeccable taste with his Twilight Sad / Dandies mashup avatar.

I’m hoping my Big Ben / Claypool combo is enough to see off Sneckie this week to continue the Shytehawk resurgence.

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast