+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Well it's certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, woke up this morning (apt Blues beginning)to check out how many points Dave's Donkeys were ahead? only to find that I was, like the jambos, dumped down into the consolation. On a positive note, I can now evidence the anti Broch bias inherent in the league (South+West coast bias) and use this to encourage the indomitable Brochers next season.
    Half way through the season Brochred's Brochers were well ahead in wins and divisional games but when the second round of fixtures come round...WGP get to play the bottom feeders in the division (including the hapless, 1-13, Le'Veon La Vida Loca) twice while the courageous Brochred's Brochers had to face the top two (including the Regular Season champ) twice. No-one could justify the inequality of these manipulations. It's easy to evidence clear doctoring of fixtures here against Brochred's Brochers, shameful.
    Nevertheless I wish WGP well, that's the kind of guy I am.

PLAYOFFGATE 2021 is on.
    Aye, sorry Bud....I should have, with hindsight, held on until I got the reply.

I wanted to get it sorted before the Thursday night game (though if I'd checked I'd have seen that game was a non-factor for the three sides involved in the farago).

In my defence, navigating the NFL.com Fantasy site is a bit of a 'mare.

But, lesson learned.
    Next season I'm going to look into appointing a couple of assistant commissioners.

To blame when stuff like this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Well it's certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, woke up this morning (apt Blues beginning)to check out how many points Dave's Donkeys were ahead? only to find that I was, like the jambos, dumped down into the consolation. On a positive note, I can now evidence the anti Broch bias inherent in the league (South+West coast bias) and use this to encourage the indomitable Brochers next season.
    Half way through the season Brochred's Brochers were well ahead in wins and divisional games but when the second round of fixtures come round...WGP get to play the bottom feeders in the division (including the hapless, 1-13, Le'Veon La Vida Loca) twice while the courageous Brochred's Brochers had to face the top two (including the Regular Season champ) twice. No-one could justify the inequality of these manipulations. It's easy to evidence clear doctoring of fixtures here against Brochred's Brochers, shameful.
    Nevertheless I wish WGP well, that's the kind of guy I am.

PLAYOFFGATE 2021 is on.
    I must say you have taken this very well Brochred. We'll just blame the tardy response from nfl.com as it looks like Sneckie tried to be fair to everyone.

I of course have every sympathy in the world for anyone that is had to face the RSC twice this year. If it wasn't my team, I'd be as apprehensive as y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I must say you have taken this very well Brochred. We'll just blame the tardy response from nfl.com as it looks like Sneckie tried to be fair to everyone.

I of course have every sympathy in the world for anyone that is had to face the RSC twice this year. If it wasn't my team, I'd be as apprehensive as y'all.
    I was actually thinking that there should be some penalty on Brochred’s Brochers for bringing the league in to disrepute. Maybe a forfeit of first round draft pick next season. I don’t know, I’ll leave it in the hands of our esteemed commissioner.

Bills Broncos on just now btw. Random regular season Saturday games for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I was actually thinking that there should be some penalty on Brochred’s Brochers for bringing the league in to disrepute. Maybe a forfeit of first round draft pick next season. I don’t know, I’ll leave it in the hands of our esteemed commissioner.

Bills Broncos on just now btw. Random regular season Saturday games for some reason.
    Bills are a wild watch just now. Not as crackers as the Seahawks but still entertaining. Broncos look as if they've checked out already

I was not born esteemed, I have not striven/strived (?) to attain esteemedness and I have no desire to have esteemedness thrust upon me.

Carolina/GB later.
    Doubt I'll bide up.
    SFFM is right, Denver seem to have put the tools away..

I watched an interview with Stefon Diggs this week. He was wearing a Smiths t-shirt. He's quite introverted and different from most players but it might also be a river island kiss type t-shirt.

Think they scheduled them when they thought the college season was just getting canceled as this weekend is the Conference Championships in college.

Potential upsets in the QF's?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Potential upsets in the QF's?
    No real upsets in FF as all the teams are so closely matched. In real life different story like the upset for the Jets agaisnt Rams this afternoon to claim a W and lose the number 1 pick.

I thought I was being a "shrewd playah" picking up DeAndre Washington when Elliott was ruled out, rather than going with James White.
    Nil points for Washington, 9 and change for White.
    I'll be ok as long as Cleveland's D doesn't rack up 20.
    Possible if our O line play like last week.
    Nil points.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast