+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook and Censorship

Facebook and Censorship

Three years ago I shared a BBC article about the mistreatment of an indigenous forest people in Indonesia. I added a comment to this post because their Government whilst destroying their forest homes and way of life also forced them to renounce their traditional beliefs and adopt a new religion. My post was taken down as it apparently infringed FB’s Community Standards Policy. This week I was given a 3 day messaging ban on FB with no explanation and no right of appeal. So I have no idea on this occasion which of their various policies I breached if I even did. Did I share something else they didn’t like or just click on it or did someone report one of my posts? Who knows? As I am in lockdown FB is one if not the main contacts I have with the outside world so I am feeling particularly aggrieved. Anyone else have a beef with FB?

A year ago, every time I posted negative comments about IDF brutality perpetrated against Palestinian ****agers I got shut down and banned.

Of course it is an Israeli/Jewish enterprise so how it can possibly allow freedom of speech is beyond me. Corbyn was crucified pre-General Election on FB and the result is we now have an overly privileged, useless TWA-t running our country into the ground.

Attachment 15904

Censorship exists across every single social media platform outwood. I can't even say sh-it on here, nor tee-n. Don't even mention v1tal!

BT I do not mind that you fan the flames of truth but do not fan ,Pallywood lies ,please.

''Pallywood exposed: Another Palestinian blood libel debunked!''

https://proisraelbaybloggers.blogspo...lestinian.html

The kid was hit by a car ! Palestinian media ,thought ah! we can do something with this.

On a practical level ,would a kid shot in the leg,be so calm as he is here in the photo,or crying his eye's out?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT I do not mind that you fan the flames of truth but do not fan ,Pallywood lies ,please.

''Pallywood exposed: Another Palestinian blood libel debunked!''

https://proisraelbaybloggers.blogspo...lestinian.html

The kid was hit by a car ! Palestinian media ,thought ah! we can do something with this.

On a practical level ,would a kid shot in the leg,be so calm as he is here in the photo,or crying his eye's out?
    The trouble is Balan, FAKE NEWS and real news are so intertwined, who knows what to believe anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The trouble is Balan, FAKE NEWS and real news are so intertwined, who knows what to believe anymore?
    BT --trust nobody, just evaluate and make up your own mind. It isn't just FAKE NEWS that we are subjected to because we are also subjected to manipulation as far as what is probably real news. Nobody just reports the news, fake or otherwise, the reporter always seems to want to include their personal opinon which many people will take as being part of the news.

I have no idea how any of the social media platforms do their regulation, however, I see that TPOUS has been brought to book again by Twitter! No doubt he would be the first to moan if anything was 'leaked' about anything and yet he uses a source which can be hacked by anyone with the 'nous'

The trouble is Balan, FAKE NEWS and real news are so intertwined.

That's true my friend, but in this case- I Googled ''4 year old boy shot by the IDF ''.............

Latest Libel: The 4-Year-Old Boy Shot By The IDF | Israellycoolwww.israellycool.com ›
    Dec 11, 2018 - Israel is the only place on earth where shooting at a four year old child on his way to school is considered a matter of national security, but then......

Also I check 'images'(Google photos)

One of the most famous was the Muhammad al-Durrah incident,A young kid was shot by Israeli soldiers ,so it said. Have a look its interesting.
    “The Kid, the Death and the Truth.” Find it on U Tube....''What do you think ?''

It wasn’t fake news that got me into trouble. I was protesting against the outrageous treatment of a minority endangered community by their own Government and this was ruled to have breached FB’s Community Standards. How galling is that?! The second time I just got a temporary restriction imposed without disclosing any grounds or allowing any appeal. I think that must infringe rules of natural justice. Hey but what do I know.

The Facebook police are very arbitrary outwood and IMHO are a very real danger to free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A year ago, every time I posted negative comments about IDF brutality perpetrated against Palestinian ****agers I got shut down and banned.

Of course it is an Israeli/Jewish enterprise so how it can possibly allow freedom of speech is beyond me. Corbyn was crucified pre-General Election on FB and the result is we now have an overly privileged, useless TWA-t running our country into the ground.

Attachment 15904
    Corbyn was crucified because of what he is no other reason than that.

As for Boris personally I think he’s doing a good job, would anyone else have ever encountered what he has in his first 6 months of tenure I doubt it.

Back to Corbyn anyway , if he was in charge under a labour regime the country would be bust now , because you wouldn’t have got the payouts under a labour government ( they’d have all been alright obviously - but not us I fear.

Above that as I’ve posted many times before what exactly would anyone else have done any differently to what has happend.

None and I repeat none as far as I know Of our politicians are experts in pandemic , germ warfare , mystery virus so why do keep
    Insisting that Boris is a T—t and not fit to run the country, why don’t you accept that it’s a national - world crisis outside Bolton and no one Knows or knew what to do for the best , some took a different approach and it’s worked better for them - doesn’t mean it would have here.

So why question is why can’t you just get behind the man for once and give him a bit of credit , he’s not a Ira sympathiser or Hamas supporter, or someone who let Jimmy Saville go back to allegedly molesting and buggering dead bodies and young girls when they had the evidence to convict and stop him.

Maybe he needs to get really down and dirty before you’ll look the side he’s on , personally for me I’ll hold judgement on him running the country until he’s had a fair chance to do it , not in a national crisis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)