+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRL return

NRL return

Great to be able to watch the NRL's return this weekend. I am on my 4th live game and still have one more to go today.
    All the teams have been full on and the games have been keenly contested, although this current game has been the best up to now.
    Get out for a walk in the woods around 12-30 for a little jaunt and then follow this up with 2 Bundesliga games and that is a good Saturday.

Sorry that you guys don't like RL and can't watch football without fans being there ---the game is the same and I turn the sound off on televised football in order to enjoy it more!

Get out for a walk in the woods..............
    Are woods are full of Pine trees:
    images host add
    and the olive trees

and after would you like Arab coffee?

Balan --lovely, however, with our normal climate in the north east of England, further north than Hadrian's Wall, we are doig well to be able to grow fir trees! Sorry there is too much caffeine in the arab coffee. I do like it black but not of an extremely strong flavour. I like to stand the spoon up in it but draw the line when the spoon starts to dissolve!

Not so sure if you are doing it with black coffee? I expect you have taken Coca Cola instead. Until now I have never noticed Arabs with all their teeth missing? If I had taken more notice then I would have taken up dentistry a long time ago. Ahhhhh ,so that's why these young Palestinian stone throwers wear masks! ( wow I have just caught on ! I bet B T knew ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Not so sure if you are doing it with black coffee? I expect you have taken Coca Cola instead. Until now I have never noticed Arabs with all their teeth missing? If I had taken more notice then I would have taken up dentistry a long time ago. Ahhhhh ,so that's why these young Palestinian stone throwers wear masks! ( wow I have just caught on ! I bet B T knew ! )
    Definitely not Coca Cola, I won't even spoil my Jack Daniels with that stuff and yes, you could be correct about the young Palestinians, although BT would never blame the Coca Cola ---he would say that the IDF had knocked their teeth out.

I'm confused, I don't know what NRL means.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm confused, I don't know what NRL means.
    BT --don't worry, it's all mind over matter and I don't mind and you don't matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --don't worry, it's all mind over matter and I don't mind and you don't matter!
    Charming!

I've watched the frost two games Ashy,enjoyed them both ,thought the crowd sound gave it a bit of atmosphere as well,but it was still good if there had been none.. Like you say BT doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I've watched the frost two games Ashy,enjoyed them both ,thought the crowd sound gave it a bit of atmosphere as well,but it was still good if there had been none.. Like you say BT doesn't matter.
    alf ---the crowd sound on there is really well done because whoever is doing it makes it relevant to the play. Also, I love listening to the humour of the commentators, they just say enough and don't prattle on like our lot do on football!
    It's a shame for BT but ---we knew that anyway!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)