+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just remember black lives matter.

Just remember black lives matter.

What is going on ? Surely all lives matter not just a singular race colour or creed including white I might add, what next Gingers matter , fattys matter
    It’s ridiculous and we’re on it in this country as well
    I mean where does it start and end campaigning that black lives matter and then stabbing each other to death in drug or gang warfare.

Which is it then do they matter or not ?

Me and you meet him up on Alf's street and sit in the my sports car having a natter - not much will happen.

Two black males drive up and park next to us in a black BMW - within ten minutes tops - armed police will be on top.

It is not a crime to be born black and male and that is the root of the problem.

"Taking a knee" for George Floyd seems ridiculous to me because that's how he was killed.

The problem in Nelson,is all the speeding BMW's riding round. The police are doing their best to stop this and are stopping all BMW cars and most of them seem to be driven by young Pakistanis.Dont know what business they are in but it pays well.

Also the police have always had racist tendencies and tend to pick on the black people .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Me and you meet him up on Alf's street and sit in the my sports car having a natter - not much will happen.

Two black males drive up and park next to us in a black BMW - within ten minutes tops - armed police will be on top.

It is not a crime to be born black and male and that is the root of the problem.

"Taking a knee" for George Floyd seems ridiculous to me because that's how he was killed.
    Look at this way BT political and you’ll like it in the last 10 weeks regardless of Cummings you couldn’t go out , attend I’ll loved ones , attend funerals to bury your loved and ones.

A black man is killed ( unlawfully I know in a different country ).

And there are hundreds and hundreds on the streetA here in a different country and no one says a word except black lives matter.

Even Lego in on the act today pledged 4 million and removed police Lego from shelves.

The world is mad and I’m gutted for all the people who suffered in the last 3 months with their families and children - grandchildren not seeing them etc

Turns out all we had to do was get behind a racist steam train here - and you can do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Look at this way BT political and you’ll like it in the last 10 weeks regardless of Cummings you couldn’t go out , attend I’ll loved ones , attend funerals to bury your loved and ones.

A black man is killed ( unlawfully I know in a different country ).

And there are hundreds and hundreds on the streetA here in a different country and no one says a word except black lives matter.

Even Lego in on the act today pledged 4 million and removed police Lego from shelves.

The world is mad and I’m gutted for all the people who suffered in the last 3 months with their families and children - grandchildren not seeing them etc

Turns out all we had to do was get behind a racist steam train here - and you can do what you want.
    army ---this is just another example of how OTT everything goes when the media get hold of things.
    Meanwhile we have to tolerate this sort of desecration or sit back and watch £92million of government money go down the drain on lawyers and organisations trying to persecute servicemen who were doing their duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and have been pursued relentlessly at great cost with no outcome.
    Name:  CENOTAPH.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  92.2 KB

You know I do not do the Queen and country bollox Supersub6, but it makes my blood boil when I see our Armed Forces crucified for doing as ordered.

I do not quite know why I get so enraged, but it just seems to me the Top Brass go unpunished while the lower ranks take the political heat.

I suppose it's because I am inherently fair, "fair play" is in my DNA and a 70 odd year British paratrooper being made a political scapegoat for the tragic events of Bloody Sunday, really rattles my fu-cking cage.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...unday-killings

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    army ---this is just another example of how OTT everything goes when the media get hold of things.
    Meanwhile we have to tolerate this sort of desecration or sit back and watch £92million of government money go down the drain on lawyers and organisations trying to persecute servicemen who were doing their duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and have been pursued relentlessly at great cost with no outcome.
    Hate to say it, but these disrespectful little fu-cking scrotes need tear gassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Sub , don’t get me on that where our lads are sent to war and come back to go to prison for killing someone.
    It really is a mad world I can’t get my head around that what happend yesterday Hundreds protesting and then ex pro footballers backing it up saying they’re being subject to racism all the time.
    There always has been and always will be racists regardless of what anyone says - so many forms of it now as well as I said before Fattist - Irish - ginger- stop All the jokes and humour.

I do have faith in humanity and most people are not racist I believe anyway, but the way things are going I can see a lot of people turning racist - I’m asking myself if that poor man who died was white would this have happend , the answers no it wouldn’t , it would have got news time of course but not like this.

Saw this yesterday and it summed it up for me

"I served in the Royal Air Force and my life was in the hands of black, brown, red, yellow and white toned people. We were friends, we were combatants, we were Airmen and we had each others backs, when the hammer slams the anvil. We trained, we sweated and we bleed together. We came together from all parts of the country; we came together from all religions. We were a society unto ourselves.
    We worked as a team, a well oiled machine. We fought for our brothers through thick and thin. We protected each other, that was what we did. The only colour we saw is Air Force Blue....."

Lovely sentiments Supersub6, but the problem in the US is blue on black and Trump is currently chucking gasoline on the protesters flames, which is not really helping the situation.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)