+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 years too late

8 years too late

I for one not sorry to see him go

https://apple.news/Aqj0DQdRWRb-j-wWZkajScQ

Well done chap - you’ve just overtaken Grealish in the race to be prize tosser of 2020.

Thank you

What a sad,sad comment.

Thanks Brunty.........class player and a top class man.

In the top ten Albion players of the last 35 years for me and right up there with Gera.

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    I for one not sorry to see him go

https://apple.news/Aqj0DQdRWRb-j-wWZkajScQ
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion in a free society like ours. However, with that comes responsibility and judgement.

Sometimes it is best just to keep your opinion to yourself. Sorry VB but, in my opinion, this was one of those occasions when if that is all you can say, better not to say anything.

Been a wonderful servant to this club, both on and off the field. I'm very sorry to see him go. His attitude has been outstanding. Never moaned, often played out of position and always did his best for the club. It's a pity that there are not more like him in the game today. I don't care what others say, he could play a bit as well. Good luck in the future.

It’s all about opinions and in my opinion I don’t think Chris brunt should of stayed at Albion as long as he has

Hadn't heard this news until I clicked on this link. I guess his time at the club has come to a natural end and I wish him all the best. Just read his statement on the Albion website which is worth reading.
    https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/june...m-chris-brunt/

I often wonder, well not that often, if he would have moved if another club had come in for him.
    As far as I recall/know no club ever did which is why he stayed so long.
    His lack of pace and tackling ability stops him short from being a great but his vision and passing was excellent. He also tended to drop his head when things weren't going right.
    Most managers over the time selected him reguarly so he must've done more right than wrong.

Certainly one of the better service players for Baggies over the last 13 years in an age where players tend to move around easily....
    Showed his true character after been hit (I believe) by someone pretending to be an Albion fan after an FA cup defeat...no tantrums....
    Played superbly for N Ireland in their qualifying campaign for Euros 2016 only to do his anterior cruciate ligament and miss out on a fitting end to his international career...again...no big dramatics..
    A very professional player in a very unprofessional time to be a player...
    Thanks Chris and best for the future..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)