+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket holders - options

Season ticket holders - options

WBA website is saying that on Monday the options will be provided to existing season ticket holders for the outstanding games.
    Not sure what all the options are but it seems you can
    1. Have your money back (pro rata I guess?)
    2. Sign up to watch the remaining games on ifollow and pay for the privilege (how much ?) and get some money back ?
    3. dunno

If you are a non season ticket holder you can watch each match for £10 a pop. I think that is a bit steep as the spectacle will not be the same, but I guess they've gotta get the shekels in somehow.

Will keep an eye on the website on Monday.

Published today on WBA website
    https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/june...icket-holders/

Choose one of the following

* Watch all nine remaining games on iFollow
    * Help the Club with a gift back option
    * Option to receive e-credit
    * Full refund available

Just applied for my refund. Don't watch Albion on TV as I can't stand it. Although I love the club aint no way am I giving em another £58.00 for nothing. I have paid for next seasons ticket so feel I have done my bit. Fair play to anyone who does donate the remainder of this seasons ticket but I aint prepared to do it.

Hi Joy_Division.
    I am trying to make up my mind on this one.
    I'm not going to pay £10 a game to watch the games though perhaps a couple of quid a match I would do.
    I haven't purchased next years season ticket yet (I assume they have withdrawn them from sale until they know when the new season will start?)
    If they don't allow capacity in the ground next season they wont be able to satisfy all the existing season ticket holders for next season, so letting them keep my money against next seasons ticket may be the best option.

I've taken a credit against next year's season ticket as most games will be on sky anyway so the option of seeing all games om iFollow isn't worth as much. The £10 per iFollow game is the normal cost they charge to watch a game.

Also decided to take the credit against next seasons ticket.

Does anybody know if the non featured Championship games are going to be available on Sky via the red button? Watching matches on an iPad or laptop is a bit of a pain, as I assume that is how you watch on iFollow?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)