+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: “Dinna Bring an Arab Hame Tae Me”

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    You see this is what I don't get, he makes racist video in an airport mocking an Asian man re Coronavirus and gets a £50k fine and a 1 match ban from football. What has this incident got to do with football? He should have been dealt with in the courts. If you or I done this we wouldn't banned from our work for a day we'd be right doon to Bell St then dealt with by the Procurator fiscal.

Wonder if he'll pay his £50k fine a fiver a week.
    bang on, its not a company issue its a police issue

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    as bad as they are i doubt it, more likely some spotty wee white college drop off antifa tree hugging daft chunt
    aye caught up in it all thinking this would be a great idea

sorry but i dont see any blatant racism, until theres any blatant racism he's free to post as he wishes
    Thank phuck for that because i thought i was next in the firing line.I think this is another thread i will swerve but i really appreciate the efforts of others trying to educate me.
    Who would have thought it though eh?,Dele Alli a racist oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Thank phuck for that because i thought i was next in the firing line.I think this is another thread i will swerve but i really appreciate the efforts of others trying to educate me.
    Who would have thought it though eh?,Dele Alli a racist oh dear.
    i will have the gunboat is a racist graffitti removed from oor wullie statue in glasgow immediately and apologise I just got carried away with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    think thats a low blow arabdownsouth - or maybe you are simply caught up in the disease and euphoria down south. Folk need to get a grip about this racism card as much of what is happening has nothing to do with it but an opportunity to enact violence. Robert the bruce is a racist apparently 300 years before the slave trade started he died

we are lucky in scotland with our views just a shame we have another form of racism called sectarianism to deal with. Nae need to tar scots with a brush we simply dont want.

All lives matter.
    great post, personally and i'll probably get shot down for this, i don't see why people here are demonstrating for something that happened to a criminal in USA

First off some daft chunt in china eats a bacon roll that came fae a pig that was bitten by a f ucking bat and then spreads a virus through the world killing off the elderly and the ones with ill health, closing the boozers, cancelling holidays, losing jobs and stopping football then we have some chunt in a america killed fae the polis which triggers british chunts pulling doon statues, mass demonstrations and assaulting polis horses

This year is a total f ucking head scratcher, what the actual f uck, imagine telling us this at Christmas you'd get locked up in the loony bin

Roll on 2021, surely to f uck it has to be better than this sh1te

Name:  b16f6ca6-950a-469b-b1fe-ed2186228836.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  22.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    think thats a low blow arabdownsouth - or maybe you are simply caught up in the disease and euphoria down south. Folk need to get a grip about this racism card as much of what is happening has nothing to do with it but an opportunity to enact violence. Robert the bruce is a racist apparently 300 years before the slave trade started he died

we are lucky in scotland with our views just a shame we have another form of racism called sectarianism to deal with. Nae need to tar scots with a brush we simply dont want.

All lives matter.
    Sorry Shedboy, can you clarify which low blow?

Just for the record I am not caught up in any euphoria and have not personally taken part in any protests and have not pulled down any statues. I have instead been keeping to the guidelines and socially distancing throughout.

I have to admit to being confused by your post as it seems to conflict itself. I think you need to educate yourself a little more before posting 👍

as bad as they are i doubt it, more likely some spotty wee white college drop off antifa tree hugging daft chunt
    These are the type that boils my pi55. They are on London Bridge one week sat down locking arms holding up traffic etc while demstrating climate change whilst taking bloody selfies of themselves, the next week they are in some greenbelt area protesting about a mobile phone mast getting erected.

Fkn hypocrites.

Im all for standing up for racism, equality etc no matter what country it happens in but these fkrs along with looters don't give two hoots about what they claim they are demonstrating about.

Bill Maher gets the validation seekers down to a T

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0q2ZR4nBuE

😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    These are the type that boils my pi55. They are on London Bridge one week sat down locking arms holding up traffic etc while demstrating climate change whilst taking bloody selfies of themselves, the next week they are in some greenbelt area protesting about a mobile phone mast getting erected.

Fkn hypocrites.

Im all for standing up for racism, equality etc no matter what country it happens in but these fkrs along with looters don't give two hoots about what they claim they are demonstrating about.
    Agree mate and their sole goal in life is the next mock outrage - professional objectors to anything. They then cause very valid stands like BLM to be turned into a freak show.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)