+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m spitting feathers

I’m spitting feathers

Alan Swann has just written the following In the Peterborough Telegraph. If I was TS I really would consider taking a leaf out of Peterborough’s book and threaten to prosecute!

“Maybe I am doing the club chairman who recently appeared to claim that his vote to end the season was cast to help other clubs through a tough financial period a grave disservice. Maybe the extra £5 million or so his club will receive by hiding from the last nine games of the season and entering the Championship is just a happy, co-incidental outcome of his magnificent altruism.”

Full article link
    https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...nstead-2879393

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Alan Swann has just written the following In the Peterborough Telegraph. If I was TS I really would consider taking a leaf out of Peterborough’s book and threaten to prosecute!

“Maybe I am doing the club chairman who recently appeared to claim that his vote to end the season was cast to help other clubs through a tough financial period a grave disservice. Maybe the extra £5 million or so his club will receive by hiding from the last nine games of the season and entering the Championship is just a happy, co-incidental outcome of his magnificent altruism.”

Full article link
    https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...nstead-2879393
    This guy has been a knob cheese from beginning to end of this affair. Would peterboro have accepted promotion and voted the same as us in the same situation? Course they chuffin would have. ...

Let it go mardy arse...

Let them wallow in their vitriol.
    No class, no dignity......oh, and no play offs 😃

The final voting numbers for league one are...
    18 in favour of ending
    4 wanted to play on
    1 didn’t vote

Let him chew on that

A cynical attempt to blame Tony Stewart and Rotherham United for Peterborough United not even making the play offs. Good luck to them next season, better luck to teams like Accrington, Wimbledon, Rochdale etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    18 in favour of ending
    4 wanted to play on
    1 didn’t vote

Let him chew on that

Source?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Source?

I think it’s orange sauce with roasted swan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    18 in favour of ending
    4 wanted to play on
    1 didn’t vote

Let him chew on that
    The Posh chairman reminds me of the Richard Dunne v Joe Bugner fight all those years ago. He spent all that time spouting off and when the fight finally started Bugner just walked across the ring and decked him with one punch. Must be what losing 18-4 feels like

Mind you wasn’t it Dunne that sliced off his toes with a hover mower?

Eve's droppers never hear good of themselves. Why are we bothering what other teams think and winding ourselves up?
    Just enjoy the moment and let them wallow in their own misery.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast