+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Soulman?

Where's Soulman?

I have noticed he hasn't posted for a while.

I cannot imagine youtube have run out of videos for him to post on here.

I hope you read this and are OK Soulman.
    Last edited by BaggieBlood; 10-06-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

He only posted a thread on around about the 8th BB....so he is about!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    He only posted a thread on around about the 8th BB....so he is about!
    Thanks, I must have missed it.

He certainly isn't as prolific as he usually is.

Thanks, I must have missed it.

He certainly isn't as prolific as he usually is.

Not much happening in the world....the lull before the storm!!

Thanks for asking. The lockdown is driving me mad , been self isolating since a few days before the lockdown. The media and the bad news was getting me down ,so i needed a break from it.
    Went up Dartmouth park and sat on a bench,ist time i've been more than 100 yards of our house, which done us good. Looks as if it's back to normal people don't seem to be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Thanks for asking. The lockdown is driving me mad , been self isolating since a few days before the lockdown. The media and the bad news was getting me down ,so i needed a break from it.
    Went up Dartmouth park and sat on a bench,ist time i've been more than 100 yards of our house, which done us good. Looks as if it's back to normal people don't seem to be concerned.
    I went weeks without seeing anyone as my partner has her own house 10 or so miles away. I stopped watching the news and focused instead on positive stuff to stop the negativity getting to me. I've read books, done an on-line course and been exercising. Feel better for it. I'd have been in depression watching the endless loop of negativity in the media as the news has been the same for weeks (this week aside) If you're self isolating IMO you have to decide what you let in to your head although that may change now our illustrious team are kicking off again LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I went weeks without seeing anyone as my partner has her own house 10 or so miles away. I stopped watching the news and focused instead on positive stuff to stop the negativity getting to me. I've read books, done an on-line course and been exercising. Feel better for it. I'd have been in depression watching the endless loop of negativity in the media as the news has been the same for weeks (this week aside) If you're self isolating IMO you have to decide what you let in to your head although that may change now our illustrious team are kicking off again LOL!
    I’d got a into that mindset after more than nine weeks shut away and I started working in my warehouse through necessity due to the stupid levels of business coming through.

I’ve now done about 34 days straight without a day off and after my computer work in an evening it’s 2.00am before I get to bed most nights.

I actually feel all the better for it.

I’m actually doing the lowest job in the building because the rest of them are bloody useless at it.......tidying up!

It’s staggered me as to the level of chaos my lads were working in,I personally don’t get it as I prefer order in the workplace.

Anyway,the interaction with the lads and getting stuck in has helped me mentally and I’ve decided that if I get the virus I get it but I do take care at work and try to distance myself.

It’ll be good to meet up with you again Stripes once the all clear is given but in the meantime if you’re feeling brave I’m paying £10 an hour to work as my assistant breaking down cardboard👍🏻😘

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    We've hardly been out toom, but good to see you are Ok. Take care and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’d got a into that mindset after more than nine weeks shut away and I started working in my warehouse through necessity due to the stupid levels of business coming through.

I’ve now done about 34 days straight without a day off and after my computer work in an evening it’s 2.00am before I get to bed most nights.

I actually feel all the better for it.

I’m actually doing the lowest job in the building because the rest of them are bloody useless at it.......tidying up!

It’s staggered me as to the level of chaos my lads were working in,I personally don’t get it as I prefer order in the workplace.

Anyway,the interaction with the lads and getting stuck in has helped me mentally and I’ve decided that if I get the virus I get it but I do take care at work and try to distance myself.

It’ll be good to meet up with you again Stripes once the all clear is given but in the meantime if you’re feeling brave I’m paying £10 an hour to work as my assistant breaking down cardboard👍🏻😘
    My take on this mate. It’s a choice. You can get busy and stay focused on stuff that empowers you and not choose to be taken in by all the media driven negative claptrap. That’s the way forward. I have had fairly intense self isolation on my own not seeing family / partner for many weeks but have kept really busy with work and put a schedule together. I get your thinking. This virus is out there but life sooner or later had to go on. That said, I’m starting to question a lot about the lines we’ve been fed

Whenever Covid's mentioned on the news I'll listen to the opening words of a report. From there I decide whether it's worth listening to, or whether it's likely to be more of the same old - same old 'we're all going to die' gloom. If it's the latter I change the channel or find something else to do. I think I've probably watched less than five minutes of the Covid' updates in total and I'm doing just fine without them.

A chap I know watches the news on all channels as often as he can. When he's not doing that he's reading about Covid' online. He's become obsessed to the point he's literally terrified of leaving the house. He's winding himself up something terrible and really isn't in a good place at all. Statistically speaking there's probably more chance of him dying by his wife's hand than from any virus. He must be driving her bloody barmy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)