+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Babies and Bathwater

Makes me speculate on what the protesters active in the 2100's will find offensive about the times we are living in now. The obscenity of food banks?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Makes me speculate on what the protesters active in the 2100's will find offensive about the times we are living in now. The obscenity of food banks?

To be fair Sid, a lot of the people wetting their knickers over tributes to slavers don’t give a monkeys about others having to use food banks.

The ‘Prime Minister’ amongst them.

I feel sorry for the poor pigeons, where are they going to go when All the statues have gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Totally agree, but please be careful as I was asked if I was "a closet racist" for saying almost the same thing about mob rule and vandalism.
    Don't worry, the protagonists are off air for a few months as they are currently flying in a Tiger Moth to Giza to do some 'spraying 'n smashing'.

Protesters have defaced the street signs on Penny Lane, Liverpool, as a Mr Penny was a slave trader. I think the horse has bolted on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Keith Lemon

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    Protesters have defaced the street signs on Penny Lane, Liverpool, as a Mr Penny was a slave trader. I think the horse has bolted on that one.
    I think you may find that July, and August are at risk

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I think you may find that July, and August are at risk
    TBF what did the Romans do for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    Correct and it isn't even certain that it was named after James Penny so might be junping the gun here.

Anyway I am looking forward to attending our play off game at ML I mean if you see how many people are at Hyde Park and not social distancing makes me think why are fans banned from grounds ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast