+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Do us a favour then don’t use any of the other threads
    Who are you? I'll use any thread that I've a view about. It won't be politics.

You are one on your own for footy views but you should be able to post where you want gwru.

I think he's so special he should have his own Fred.
    Go for it gwru. Set one going and list all the good and bad points about our team.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I think he's so special he should have his own Fred.
    Go for it gwru. Set one going and list all the good and bad points about our team.
    No I'm a team player. There's posters on here who go to away games, I don't. As long as they are balanced views not just same old Warney can't do no wrong views I'll listen.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No I'm a team player. There's posters on here who go to away games, I don't. As long as they are balanced views not just same old Warney can't do no wrong views I'll listen.
    The reason so many people get frustrated with you gru (me included) is that you go and say things like that when your views are the least balanced on here, the same old Warney can do no right views time after time after time, despite the fact the bloke has just got us promoted. The hypocrisy is off the scale. Can you not at least see why people find that so annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    The thing is gru with all due respect I don’t see how complaining about how the club is being run can serve any purpose, it’s not a democracy where we put it to a referendum to see if warne should keep his job or not.

I don’t doubt your keen eye for talent gru, but a lot of players have hidden issues personal, mental and physical that we can very rarely see. In Yates case we knew about his Lone Ranger striker mentality because his mum and dad was always mouthing off, lamy was a 5 a side footballer and was still training on a 5 a side training schedule.

On a side note I have noticed all players we buy seem to improve the most after warnes training from hell, that’s why I’m starting to look at January window as a pre order for players 😂

Silly might not doubt gru’s keen eye for talent but I do. The vast majority of his keen eye end up disappearing from the face of the earth. Bailey-King, Lamy etc.
    And as for repeating your views there’s no one worse.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Silly might not doubt gru’s keen eye for talent but I do. The vast majority of his keen eye end up disappearing from the face of the earth. Bailey-King, Lamy etc.
    And as for repeating your views there’s no one worse.
    Wish I'd got some investment in Lamy. I know what I saw. Hope he finds a manager who believes in him.

I thought he looked good on the ball the times I saw him play Gwru. Whether he could do it for 90 mins or not I don 't know. I would guess Warne thought he couldn't. It could have been a temperament thing as well with Warne. You have to remember a lot of our success over the Warne years has been down to team spirit. We can't afford the fancy dans with attitude to get us up the leagues and never will be able to its the nature of the beast. We have to have "Warney's boys" as you say to give us a fighting chance. If the boys weren't fighting for warney we wunt have got up last season.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 22-07-2020 at 12:19 PM.

I would just like to ask where you got your coaching badges or wot professional club you played for ?, I'm sure you must have high level football experience, with your knowledge of unused talent !!. I mean Lamy could not get a game with us or AFC Wimbledon but their coaching staff must not have your high class experience

Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast