+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Defund the bbc.

O/T:- Defund the bbc.

There is a twitter campaign on twitter, join up.

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please remember to add the 'O/T:-' prefix to your post title. It designates your post as off-topic, i.e. non-football related, clearly in the main list Roger, there's a good chap.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 11-06-2020 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Added omitted 'Off Topic' designation

Ok, remember, no more Victoria Derbyshire, the sewing bee, or the COMMUNIST TAX.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Ok, remember, no more Victoria Derbyshire, the sewing bee, or the COMMUNIST TAX.
    Sounds fair. Deal.

The twitter campaign is on twitter? Thanks for making that clear.

I'll give it a miss.

Let's have broadcasting that puts us on a par with the US - lots more adverts and Fox-style news. Let's have less of quality programmes like The A Word, Normal People and next week's drama-doc on the Salisbury Poisonings.
    Lots of ladies love 'The Sewing Bee' and I'm generous enough to forego some of my licence revenue for their enjoyment. Do you think the quality of investigative journalism developed by the Beeb would survive in a Murdoch universe? Not flucking likely.

Yeah the BBC is sh!t. For example my son has been distracted by their Bitesize education programmes while school has been shut. He could have spent that time on his PlayStation, or watching stuff about tiger loonies on Netflix.

Defund it because it doesn’t reassure right wing retards that they were in actual fact right about Brexit, the virus, and being massive racists.

I think the key issue for many is the BBC being held up as the shining light of objective reporting, when in reality they are no different these days from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah the BBC is sh!t. For example my son has been distracted by their Bitesize education programmes while school has been shut. He could have spent that time on his PlayStation, or watching stuff about tiger loonies on Netflix.

Defund it because it doesn’t reassure right wing retards that they were in actual fact right about Brexit, the virus, and being massive racists.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please remember to add the 'O/T:-' prefix to your post title. It designates your post as off-topic, i.e. non-football related, clearly in the main list Roger, there's a good chap.
    It's got my full support.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oU5...7MFnh6FGFElIcE

People who don't like the BBC are just shooting the messenger.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast