+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queen of The World? not quite

Queen of The World? not quite

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.
    Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:
    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..
    Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
    I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '
    'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'
    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
    Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

What do you reckon Regis?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.
    Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:
    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..
    Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
    I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '
    'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'
    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
    Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

What do you reckon Regis?
    Lol it was only a matter of time the above same exact excerpt was going to appear here too. It seems as if the extreme right wing delivery bots all got the memo at the same time.

A few things here GLM:

Who is the current prime minister of Australia?

Also, i’m in agreement that you speak the language, hold the values of the country you live in. Does that not apply to you? I’m an atheist, should I be following christianity? Do you?

You see these excerpts all the time.. but who is actually making the complaints about it in the first place? I ask because I don’t see this from immigrants or foreigners that have come here. Okay some religious groups may want their places of worship, and? This sort of stuff is whipped up for the likes of you to circulate and give everyone around you a false fear that you are threatened. I don’t buy it.

Crawl back to your s hite hole. Ha what do you reckon Regis? ffs.

Type this on bended knee didya,Regis

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    Type this on bended knee didya,Regis
    Lol grehound. Let's see our long term pal mickD says on this. Been behind him at the games, which I'm missing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Who is the current prime minister of Australia?
    That did make me chuckle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    .....it was only a matter of time the above same exact excerpt was going to appear here too. It seems as if the extreme right wing delivery bots all got the memo at the same time. You see these excerpts all the time.........
    Original source comes from 2001, and the wonderfully titled Barry Loudermilk........

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/like-it-or-leave-it/

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)