+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priti Patel

Priti Patel

Personally, I think this woman is talented and comes across in a professional way and like Thatcher stands no crap! The fact that she's being savaged by BAME individuals is shocking - see their response below!

"This is the same Priti Patel whose government has repeatedly refused to even criticise Donald Trump after he quoted a racist police chief when threatening to shoot those rioting against racist police.
    Priti Patel says she will 'not be silenced' after Labour MPs accuse her of 'gaslighting'
    Nobody is saying you can't be an Asian Tory.
    Nobody is saying she can't discuss her experiences of racism.
    What we are saying is that someone in one of the most privileged positions in the country shouldn't be using the fact that she has experienced some racism to give herself a get-out-of-jail-free card for the racial oppression both tolerated and facilitated by her"

Perhaps, Patel is not jumping on the chuff chuff train like many others which annoy individuals. Criminal damage is criminal damage so Patel is completely right to slam the defiling of statues. Protests are sheer lunacy in a pandemic, and those who are protesting ( might well be for a good reason ) risk putting the final bolt in the economic coffin when the R starts to increase. Why should any government criticise another government especially a power machine like the USA. We would hate for the racist buffoon Trump to be critical of our government!

Keep doing a great job Patel as you and Rishi will go far! Further than Boris that's for sure, as he seems on another planet!

PS - Dele Ali is a racist as just racially abused an asian with sick and offensive comments regarding Coronavirus. Seems to have missed the headline news!!! When Ali ( hopefully not ) is on the end of any abuse - perhaps it will be a moment of reflection. One can't have it both ways in life!
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-06-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    ........PS - Dele Ali is a racist as just racially abused an asian with sick and offensive comments regarding Coronavirus. Seems to have missed the headline news!!! When Ali ( hopefully not ) is on the end of any abuse - perhaps it will be a moment of reflection. One can't have it both ways in life!
    If you're referring to the incident I think you are, then this happened ages ago Al'. It was all over the internet and was also reported on TV at the time. He was charged with misconduct by the FA back in February. His one game suspension was announced earlier today.

Tell a lie, it was reported yesterday........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53007456

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Tell a lie, it was reported yesterday........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53007456

Yes reported yesterday!! That’s my point - let’s see how he reacts if anybody racially abuses him!! He’s a racist end of - had he been white though he would have been hung out to dry like big Ron or David Whelan who used the word chinky which many use this terminology for a take away - if anybody was that anti Chinese they would not buy the food.

People need to get a grip! Churchill was a hero and most here now would be speaking German had it not been for him - like every individual there will be some bits you could pick at - then again that was years ago and times have changed!

Yes reported yesterday!! That’s my point.............
    Struggling to see what your point actually is Al', you posted the following.......

'Dele Ali is a racist as just racially abused an asian with sick and offensive comments regarding Coronavirus'

........ it wasn't just, it was back in February as widely reported at the time. His suspension was confirmed yesterday, which is why it was reported yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Struggling to see what your point actually is Al', you posted the following.......

'Dele Ali is a racist as just racially abused an asian with sick and offensive comments regarding Coronavirus'

........ it wasn't just, it was back in February as widely reported at the time. His suspension was confirmed yesterday, which is why it was reported yesterday.

My point 68 is along the lines of Patel - everybody can't just join the express train for the sake of it! Patel deplores illegal gatherings in a pandemic ( as she should ) and the fact criminal damage is being occurred ( as she should ). Many non whites have given Patel abuse for this! Why? Because of her skin colour which is why she recalled stories of being racially abused herself!

The agenda is not all one sided! There are racists of every skin. Dele Ali was referenced
    ( does not matter it was February ) because he racially abused an asian man with disgusting and offensive actions. The point being crystal clear - had someone done this to Ali whilst playing football ( which would be equally as wrong ) he would want the world to know about this.

The moral of the story is - you can't have it both ways, and regardless of skin colour you have to stand up for what you believe in, as opposed to being sucked in by mob rule!

The latest 68 is that some of the mob say - I don't see me on a Board of Directors or a CEO etc - I won't comment on that but will say - there are many thousands of skilled and brilliant Asian surgeons ( I had one ) and Patel and Rishi are two promising leaders. Enough said!

On a side note - hope you are OK 68 and London treating you well - I do miss the city as spent many happy years there myself.
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-06-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Played cricket against an Indian team years ago 8 of them named Patel, poor old scorer was tearing his hair out trying to keep up.

Personally, I think this woman is talented and comes across in a professional way and like Thatcher stands no crap! The fact that she's being savaged by BAME individuals is shocking - see their response below!

"This is the same Priti Patel whose government has repeatedly refused to even criticise Donald Trump after he quoted a racist police chief when threatening to shoot those rioting against racist police.
    Priti Patel says she will 'not be silenced' after Labour MPs accuse her of 'gaslighting'
    Nobody is saying you can't be an Asian Tory.
    Nobody is saying she can't discuss her experiences of racism.
    What we are saying is that someone in one of the most privileged positions in the country shouldn't be using the fact that she has experienced some racism to give herself a get-out-of-jail-free card for the racial oppression both tolerated and facilitated by her"

Perhaps, Patel is not jumping on the chuff chuff train like many others which annoy individuals. Criminal damage is criminal damage so Patel is completely right to slam the defiling of statues. Protests are sheer lunacy in a pandemic, and those who are protesting ( might well be for a good reason ) risk putting the final bolt in the economic coffin when the R starts to increase. Why should any government criticise another government especially a power machine like the USA. We would hate for the racist buffoon Trump to be critical of our government!

Keep doing a great job Patel as you and Rishi will go far! Further than Boris that's for sure, as he seems on another planet!

PS - Dele Ali is a racist as just racially abused an asian with sick and offensive comments regarding Coronavirus. Seems to have missed the headline news!!! When Ali ( hopefully not ) is on the end of any abuse - perhaps it will be a moment of reflection. One can't have it both ways in life!
    I think she's a c???, who was on the verge of the sack for bullying just before covid 19 saved her useless a rse.

Its priceless when someone cant use their personal life experience without being maligned.

I've had enough of politics, I cant decide if she is shaggable or not

Sometimes looks well hot sometimes eeerrmmm lets say not

Priti Patel - Hot or Not??
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 14-06-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)