+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: O/T is there anything left to watch on telly?

Play dead film premiere on paramount + get away driver leaves his phone with who gets shot thought dead after getting caught so his sister says got to get phone back so she acts dead to get in morgue where he'll be. He's still breathing but there's a nutter in there doing orthtopsys does his anyway weren't after that! She's next trying to get away from him got daft then seen enough!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Play dead film premiere on paramount + get away driver leaves his phone with who gets shot thought dead after getting caught so his sister says got to get phone back so she acts dead to get in morgue where he'll be. He's still breathing but there's a nutter in there doing orthtopsys does his anyway weren't after that! She's next trying to get away from him got daft then seen enough!
    Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If IMDB are ever looking for film reviewers I don't think you should apply

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If IMDB are ever looking for film reviewers I don't think you should apply

Take it you won't be watching film then! I'd like to see how long these on here would be before giving up on it? It was passable up to getting in the morgue then went downhill. I gave it under 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    idiot
    Ever tried anger management howdy.Any way what the fecks it got to do with you.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213