+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T is there anything left to watch on telly?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    It ain't half hot mum is available to watch on Prime, Play, You Tube.... If you mean taken off bbc free to view, I guess the BBC have to take into account everyone who pays the license fee and decide on that basis. I would imagine that they will have done their homework and found that a substantial number of their license payers would be offended by some of the terminology in these programs and decided that its not for them to show it. But you still have the choice to watch it or not, and it is easily available
    Just how old is Fawlty Towers?

And the BBC have just decided to do their “homework” ?

Nah, it was knee jerk decision making

Then again the BBC has been declining for years so it’s hardly a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just how old is Fawlty Towers?

And the BBC have just decided to do their “homework” ?

Nah, it was knee jerk decision making

Then again the BBC has been declining for years so it’s hardly a surprise
    Fawlty Towers is still available Grist. You can watch it now if you want.

Many institutions, including my own, are reviewing their way of working to be more mindful of their diverse employees and customers. Mainly this 'homework' consists of talking to stakeholders and customers as well as gauging public feeling and feedback from customers. As ever companies will respond to keep their appeal to the broad public for commercial reasons. The BBC world differently, and has to provide content that appeals to the diverse cross section of its license payers. They will continue to adjust as the world moves on.

However, fawlty towers is still very much available. And as good as ever.

Just watching us playing Leyton Orient on Sky in the play off final. Losing 2-0 at the minute. All it needs though is a moment of magic and we will be right back in this. Let’s hope so. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Just watching us playing Leyton Orient on Sky in the play off final. Losing 2-0 at the minute. All it needs though is a moment of magic and we will be right back in this. Let’s hope so. 🤣
    Keep the updates coming.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Just caught up with Cardinal. Really recommend this series. His partner in the series Karine Vanasse is a real milf. Have a look guys.

I’m guessing that the programmes removed has come from the killing of George Floyd?
    Apparently we all now have to live our lives under the strict protocol of if you watch some of the programmes removed and you won’t drop onto one knee in solidarity then you must be a racist.
    The message is getting diluted and is been damaged because of idiots coming up with a ideology of what racism is.

I wonder how many new members EDL has gained over the last couple of weeks?
    It’s having an opposing impact on what they are trying to achieve.
    People are resentful of been called a racist and removing programmes only adds to the view that you only like the programmes If you are racist and that will only cause unrest and resentment to the message trying to get across.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Keep the updates coming.

Fingers crossed 🤞
    Lost 2-1 💔

Revell hit a 45 yard strike which looked for all the world it was going in. Even the commentator said he couldn’t believe how it didn’t go in. I swear I don’t believe it he repeatedly said.

I have a new tv being fitted tomorrow.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 13-06-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Bring back Alf garnett

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Lost 2-1 💔

Revell hit a 45 yard strike which looked for all the world it was going in. Even the commentator said he couldn’t believe how it didn’t go in. I swear I don’t believe it he repeatedly said.

I have a new tv being fitted tomorrow.
    You may need a new commentator as well as a new tv Nardendee.
    Ambitious but Brilliant.

7 O'Clock Saturday Night. Is The Black and White Minstrel Show still on?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast