+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Marcus Rashford

O/T:- Marcus Rashford

Fair play to this young footballer. Campaigning for free school meals to be extended into the summer holidays for poorer families in the UK.

Including the charity work he has done during lockdown, he is someone we can all surely be proud of.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 16-06-2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Fixed title/prefix format

The time and effort he has put into this do him great credit. A good human being.

Name:  wages.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  13.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Name:  wages.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  13.4 KB
    What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    What's your point?
    When you see a story about a young man launching a campaign to ensure poor kids have enough to eat and your first instinct is to attack that young man I think you have reached the point in your life when you realise there is no stone big enough for you to climb under. There are some utter scum on this site.

My point, are you not the same people who criticised these so called young men when they earned obscene amounts of money Mr leftie, you see the difference is i have always thought he was i nice young man even when he was earning his crust? AND I STILL DO, that's my point!

If I was able to watch Notts play Manchester United at Meadow Lane and Rashford scored against us, I would stand and applaud the man.

I have no criticism of what footballers earn. If clubs are willing to pay it then good for them.

I judge people on their actions. I think you are getting confused.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If I was able to watch Notts play Manchester United at Meadow Lane and Rashford scored against us, I would stand and applaud the man.
    Marcus Rashford is a truly inspiring young man. However, I'd only stand and applaud him before....... and after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    My point, are you not the same people who criticised these so called young men when they earned obscene amounts of money Mr leftie, you see the difference is i have always thought he was i nice young man even when he was earning his crust? AND I STILL DO, that's my point!
    Ok, he earns lots of money and doing a good deed, so as you probably don't earn a lot of money and you're not doing any good deeds.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast