+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important information on season tickets

Important information on season tickets

Message from Tony Stewart about season tickets and a snide jab at posh owner who lives in Florida

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...jhft28.twitter

It’s taking me awhile to read

Classic line from TS;

"I am not an owner who is sat on the other side of the world, I am in amongst everyone, I live here, my family live here ...."

Wonder who that is a dig at? 🤔

Option 1 on the Season Tickets it is then

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Option 1 on the Season Tickets it is then

UTM

Yes, same for us Option 1 on season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Classic line from TS;

"I am not an owner who is sat on the other side of the world, I am in amongst everyone, I live here, my family live here ...."

Wonder who that is a dig at? ��
    I believe he's having a go at me, CT and Sota who formed a secret coalition to buy the club, franchise it and move to Barnsley when they are relocated to Wuhan

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I believe he's having a go at me, CT and Sota who formed a secret coalition to buy the club, franchise it and move to Barnsley when they are relocated to Wuhan
    ...and Frog

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    ...and Frog
    I know many Millers are parochial and would consider Consiborough as 'the other side of the World' but Tony is a man of global enterprise and as such he knows France isn't too far away

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  97.7 KB

😆

Tony Stewart OBE you are a gentleman Sir. In these troubling financial times for many folk, the board and yourself have decided to freeze season ticket prices yet again! Considering the current financial loss to the club, they could have so easily increased the S/T's across the spectrum.

The 'United Rotherham' project gets a big yes from me and I will also will be choosing option 1. It is of course down to everyone's personal constraints and what choice they make and, is no one else's business.

To look to reinvest to those let fortunate than myself, plus frontline workers etc gets a big tick from me. Aren't we bloody lucky to have a great Chairman like TS?

UTM!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast