+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Hmm, thanks Peter. But arithmetic is not a problem for me - at least not fairly simple additions like 8 + 2. You were the one asking where the £10m figure came from so I told you - that's what Hearts and Partick want between them, £8m and £2m respectively. If you mean where did they get those figures from then you'd have to ask them, because as I stated already, I think £2m for each game won by Hearts is a substantial prize. (bit more arithmetic there, seeing as you're impressed by that)
    😃👍

Shared from BBC Sport
    Chairmen call for US-style commissioner to lead SPFL - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53405285

Fair play to the Ayr Chairman, sees it for what it is.

Sincerely hope its their turn for promotion next season. **** Hearts and FTD 👍

There is more on this to follow from me i can assure you.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...transfer-news/

Hearts and thistle charged by the sfa.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    As someone else said recently "What did they expect".

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There is more on this to follow from me i can assure you.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...transfer-news/
    He'll go to Hearts... Shankland will need a mate 🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    He'll go to Hearts... Shankland will need a mate ������
    Afternoon Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    All that will do is force Hearts & Thistle back to the courts. I think it is a stupid move coming before Arbitration. Reckon the season's start could be delayed now if the numpties get an interdict. The whole carry on is a shambles. They should have waited until after the Arbitration which Hearts/Thistle would surely have lost, got the season started then hammered the b@stards with fines and points deductions after.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    As someone else said recently "What did they expect".
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53405293

Too much momentum, too much hate against them and too many now backing us now - surely? Chuckie them oot

"It is oppressive of them to require submissions from both clubs by 20 July when we are, in terms of their own articles of association, actively engaged in arbitration." the hypocrisy of these clubs is beyond anything. GIRFUY

I dont think i have ever seen this before - arbitration on going and then boom you broke the rules you fvcking idiots. Absolutely classic but as sfa said two different matters and we arent directly involved in the arbitration so shvt the fvck up
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 14-07-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Page 75 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)