+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 128 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There can be no doubt whatsoever her man of choice on a Teazers/Tiffanys Tuesday ladies night in 80's Dundee would be the one the only Shedboy 71.

Its a FACT of the twentieth century that she would have landed her man on that wet,dreich Tuesday night/Wednesday morning in damp Dundee and went up the road arm in arm with her catch and a Wallaces Bridie from The Burger House next door.
    Have to raise an important point with you G, the hackit munter you speak of would never have landed a catch in Teazers on a Tuesday as it wasn’t open on that particular night. I was a regular in that wonderful establishment during the late 70’s early 80’s and Munter Night was on a Friday

Grab a Granny night!

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Have to raise an important point with you G, the hackit munter you speak of would never have landed a catch in Teazers on a Tuesday as it wasn’t open on that particular night. I was a regular in that wonderful establishment during the late 70’s early 80’s and Munter Night was on a Friday

She only goes out at Halloween

According to someone on EF ( read it on the 4th official site apparently) arbitration process is as good as complete and result could be incoming by tomorrow. I'd say if its been settled this quickly it would indicate positively for us, any kind of further **** storm would likely have needed a fair bit more deliberation imo. 🤞🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    According to someone on EF ( read it on the 4th official site apparently) arbitration process is as good as complete and result could be incoming by tomorrow. I'd say if its been settled this quickly it would indicate positively for us, any kind of further **** storm would likely have needed a fair bit more deliberation imo. 🤞🤞🤞
    At least good news if the decision is incoming.

Come on United. First result of the season to have our promotion confirmed 🤞🤞🤞

I don’t know what Plan B would be if the spfl vote is not confirmed. Would cause utter chaos

Edinburgh papers reporting this,
    Hearts and Partick Thistle's case against the SPFL will get underway on Monday, with a decision on the outcome expected the following week.

Still could be old news getting reported late

[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;39536674]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

No mate that is not what i posted.

I said IF they had followed the rules laid down by the SFA an arbitration panel of the same 3 people would have been chosen and this would all be water under the bridge by now.

Unfortunately Hearts and Partick chose to go through the court of session and waste loads of time and money to end up back to square one with an arbitration panel.

Up to now the only winners as per usual are the FN lawyers who are getting paid twice for the same job.The bride of Chucky and her pal fae Maryhill have made an erse of this just as their teams did on the park last season.

Its an absolute disgrace that three of Scotland's successful club's are being dragged through a hedge twice by club's who dismally failed last season,FACT.
    Apologies GB, I see what you meant now, the folk on the panel would/could have been the same folk .

Maybe this should have went to ACAS to arbitrate to stop any future incestuous claims?

I don't know anymore, there is probably some SFA paragraph 62, clause 83, sub-clause 666 that forbids this and has to be dealt with by SFA representatives. I've tried reading all the legal jargon folk have been putting up and appreciate the info but its getting really tedious now.

In the words of the twins , lets get this "over and done we"

Hearts and Partick Thistle could find out if they’ve won their war against the SPFL before the end of this week.

Record Sport understands all key witnesses have now been grilled by the three man independent arbitration panel set up to probe the controversial circumstances around the decision to shut down last season’s league campaign amid the Covid-19 pandemic.

Hearts and Thistle want their relegations to be reversed and have also demanded a £10million compensation package if they are forced to drop divisions.

Ian Maxwell reveals £6m crowds black hole as SFA chief executive details 'worst case scenario'
    It’s believed the panel has been hearing evidence around the basis on which the decision was taken, including the notorious Good Friday vote which effectively sealed the fate of both clubs and also Stranraer.

The ballot was decided by Dundee after their original vote was controversially caught in the SPFL's email quarantine system.

It’s expected that a final judgment will be made after further legal submissions from both parties.

I really dont have a good feeling about this

Page 90 of 128 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)