+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    All good then happy days, btw have a gander at TDBF and read the 'reasons' thread which started off with excited froth but because of lack of substance quickly 'Petered out', a bit like the 6-2 if I recall.

I have to say the Caniggia reference was a particular highlight
    If you are coming over can you bring painkillers, my sides are hurting almost as much as your biting
    I like Cobra’s post from there- “ I went to the Bernabeu and Old Trafford in the last year. Great experiences but Dees at Palace and Hampden blows those moments out of the water. The feeling for our club is something else. Every year I'm surprised by the numbers who turn out to show their love for DFC when it matters.”

I have to say that I too am surprised - I would have thought that they would get a lot more numbers, what with them being the City’s ‘top’ team.

What about the first team in the city To have a World Cup winner play for them only for another funster to correct him.
    Oh and Peter Bonetti was part of 66 squad and played for United in the 70s.
    FFS werena even the first city club to have had a Bonetti in their team.

The Spinmeister is doing his mental best to keep the spirits up and his faithful followers are falling for it hook line and sinker.

A bit like looking at holiday snaps from a great holiday in Tenerife while you're house is burning down around you.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Morning Gunboat... wasn't going to play you're game...but seen as your new mod obviously likes me being right I'll see you with this one and if you want I'll raise you A.Js reply of "liquidated Preferably" as I said as bad as each other...
    I will start not with any post just the thread title which is Top of the bill nextdoor.

Dirty begging Arab barsterwaards.

I will raise you with a fellow donor Oor Wullie who actually has the cheek to post on here.

His post is,

They have always been a revolting club

Horrible f. Ucking club.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Can I just point out that we don't need to want the fun to win the league to not want hearts to do it

Fk the fun and fk hearts

Mon the pars and the rest
    I just love those derby days though!

Whether it's hitting them for 6 or just a bog standard fire-drill routine at Dens. These are glorious high points in my life. They are the team that genuinely bring some fun into my life.

Love United, but I do fret about them something awful!

That burd Trudy uses every derogatory word in the English dictionary to describe us on the DBF.It must have taken her an hour to compose it.

Its on another thread about us titled And They.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 11-07-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That burd Trudy uses every derogatory word in the English dictionary to describe us on the DBF.It must have taken her an hour to compose it.

Its on another thread about us titled And They.
    I'm going to be brave here and predict she doesn't write for the Tully

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I like Cobra’s post from there- “ I went to the Bernabeu and Old Trafford in the last year. Great experiences but Dees at Palace and Hampden blows those moments out of the water. The feeling for our club is something else. Every year I'm surprised by the numbers who turn out to show their love for DFC when it matters.”

I have to say that I too am surprised - I would have thought that they would get a lot more numbers, what with them being the City’s ‘top’ team.

That not fair, numbers turned out in the Scottish Cup against Motherwell in January

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    I'm going to be brave here and predict she doesn't write for the Tully
    Cobra has got them ah convinced that the masonic institution D.C. Thomson publishes pro Arab papers.

Page 69 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)