+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know all that but that's something that can be sorted after a ruling that they shouldn't be relegated. They are arguing they shouldn't be relegated, but I just don't get why they have insisted on trying to tell the whole of Scottish football what the solution is (in their eyes) if they aren't. Weird.
    They are trying to keep us down, to keep themselves up. After all their legal arguments fall one by one their last defence is an innate sense of superiority

Behaviour not to be forgiven nor forgotten

The best form of defence is attack. They are attacking us because they know their defence doesn't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The best form of defence is attack. They are attacking us because they know their defence doesn't stand a chance.
    And that is that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The question that the bride will not answer is, why when the arbitration panel is completely independent from the SFA they never went down that route in the first place?.
    I guess they thought they'd get a fairer trial. Plus they knew that the only way to get all documentation from the vote produced at trial or arbitration, was through a court of law. Of course, this was granted. This was their only victory.

Under FIFA statutes if the government body do not take action against clubs going down the legal court routes then the association itself could be expelled. Quite simply no clubs in Europe no participation in Euro/World Cup and no blazers freebies around the world. Point 3 means they will act.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I guess they thought they'd get a fairer trial. Plus they knew that the only way to get all documentation from the vote produced at trial or arbitration, was through a court of law. Of course, this was granted. This was their only victory.
    I agree 100% with the above and will add to that.If Hearts and Partick went down the proper route to arbitration and had been denied the documents they wanted then fine they were perfectly entitled in my opinion to go to the court of session.

What is disappointing is they never went down the correct route in the first place,i and many others may have had more sympathy for their case if the SPFL/SFA were blocking evidence to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    Under FIFA statutes if the government body do not take action against clubs going down the legal court routes then the association itself could be expelled. Quite simply no clubs in Europe no participation in Euro/World Cup and no blazers freebies around the world. Point 3 means they will act.
    The above is also 100% correct(its been a good night in the Bedsit for agreeing with everyone and the water leak has been fixed again),if a national FA allows clubs to go through the law courts it does indeed get hammered fae FIFA,FACT.

I'm wondering if, when all else fails, Budge might resort to stamping her feet on the ground and yelling while pulling weird wee gremlin faces........ Oh wait, think that's an everyday thing 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm wondering if, when all else fails, Budge might resort to stamping her feet on the ground and yelling while pulling weird wee gremlin faces........ Oh wait, think that's an everyday thing ��
    There can be no doubt whatsoever her man of choice on a Teazers/Tiffanys Tuesday ladies night in 80's Dundee would be the one the only Shedboy 71.

Its a FACT of the twentieth century that she would have landed her man on that wet,dreich Tuesday night/Wednesday morning in damp Dundee and went up the road arm in arm with her catch and a Wallaces Bridie from The Burger House next door.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There can be no doubt whatsoever her man of choice on a Teazers/Tiffanys Tuesday ladies night in 80's Dundee would be the one the only Shedboy 71.

Its a FACT of the twentieth century that she would have landed her man on that wet,dreich Tuesday night/Wednesday morning in damp Dundee and went up the road arm in arm with her catch and a Wallaces Bridie from The Burger House next door.
    Jesus GB, the things that go through your mind terrify me 😂

Page 89 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)