+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Rodwell Doing well at Sunderland then

O/T:- Rodwell Doing well at Sunderland then

Name:  EaynpnEWsAEIypZ.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  80.4 KB

Fans not happy the club have set up direct debit payments, a day after Rodwell apologises for not realising people actually cared about the club and being season ticket holder. Small club mentality applied to a big club fanbase/structure will only end in disaster.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-06-2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Fixed title/prefix format

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Name:  EaynpnEWsAEIypZ.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  80.4 KB

Fans not happy the club have set up direct debit payments, a day after Rodwell apologises for not realising people actually cared about the club and being season ticket holder. Small club mentality applied to a big club fanbase/structure will only end in disaster.
    Was quite shocked to see he'd ended up there a few weeks back when I heard his name mentioned on the radio and meant to post something on here. Was/is it common knowledge among our support that he is now at Sunderland? Says a lot though that things at Notts got a whole lot worse after he left.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Was quite shocked to see he'd ended up there a few weeks back when I heard his name mentioned on the radio and meant to post something on here. Was/is it common knowledge among our support that he is now at Sunderland? Says a lot though that things at Notts got a whole lot worse after he left.
    Yeah, I posted when it was announced.

Sunderland fans aren't happy at the moment and he's already had to apologise over the season ticket fiasco he implemented. Then there is the players released list. Fans expected more to be kept. But Rodwell knows clubs on a tight budget and it has his mark all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Shouldn't be that shocking, whilst Notts fans might think they know exactly what he did at Notts and how good he was at his job he was/is on the board of directors of the EFL and FA so clearly people actually working in Football don't think he's as bad as fans do