+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    They've even got a Malky MacKay thread and are discussing the odds of Joey Barton

absolutely f uck obsessed they canna help but speak aboot anything related to us
    Ralphie Milne gets a mention on their off topic how to build a shed thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    But funny as f**k being Arab reading the threads over there
    I still laugh my butt off at 'The Derby' thread on the dark blue site, the 6-2 one, its on page 57 for anyone who wants a chuckle, a few posts on it but well worth the read.
    Watching them go from frothing at the mouth ready to put us in our place, to the utter dismay was very pleasing.

I'm worried about Cobra he is having a meltdoon on the DBF but has posted a Dundee United thread and a magnificent photo of TheAuldHunStand from 1922.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm worried about Cobra he is having a meltdoon on the DBF but has posted a Dundee United thread and a magnificent photo of TheAuldHunStand from 1922.
    canna help himself, clubs going all to f uck, 30% pay cuts and people being paid aff, selt 350 season tickets, waiting on an insurance policy that probably wont pay oot, season no kicking aff till october, name dragged through the mud with the no yes vote, but starts a Dundee United thread. f ucking love it!!!!

He started 7 threads through the night,my personal favourite is Dens with a 1922 look at TheAuldHunStand.

He's also compared Paul McGowan to a troubled young Mike Tyson. The boy is comedy gold over there

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    He's also compared Paul McGowan to a troubled young Mike Tyson. The boy is comedy gold over there
    Have you noticed though that they wake up in the morning and all join in?,not one of them question his sanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc

Jesus I’ve just noticed that the Dundee United thing was posted at about three in the morning. So he basically tosses and turns and gets night sweats over his constant fear and obsession over Dundee United Football Club and gets the overwhelming desire to type away some sort of hate piece to relieve his twisted tensions? I think he clearly needs to see a psychologist.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Jesus I’ve just noticed that the Dundee United thing was posted at about three in the morning. So he basically tosses and turns and gets night sweats over his constant fear and obsession over Dundee United Football Club and gets the overwhelming desire to type away some sort of hate piece to relieve his twisted tensions? I think he clearly needs to see a psychologist.
    I was up cos i was having problems with my RA but all my pain was over when i looked at TheAuldHunStand in 1922.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    or he was full of the bevy, either way bizarre but brilliant behaviour

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)