+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T what song intro makes you turn up the volume as soon as you hear it?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Just off the subject a little CAM did you remove your excellent picture of Montana as I don't seem to be able to find it, but in any event here's a small last performance tribute in case you haven't seen it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1YRVQZKl0
    Thanks Exile. Unfortunately the picture was on the Protest thread which I ended up closing when it degenerated into an all out slanging match. Reading up on John Denver's death, a bit of an oversight that a plane could be designed with a fuel gauge and fuel tank switch that wasn't accessible to the pilot

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks Exile. Unfortunately the picture was on the Protest thread which I ended up closing when it degenerated into an all out slanging match. Reading up on John Denver's death, a bit of an oversight that a plane could be designed with a fuel gauge and fuel tank switch that wasn't accessible to the pilot
    Horrific way to die CAM when you read the whole story

Sultans of swing. Never tire of hearing it.

Any Dire Straits..especially telegraph Rd, tunnel of love, sultans of swing.
    Mark knopfler..going home(theme from local hero)
    Barry white my 1st my last (my Mums song).
    Any Who..especially

Especially don't get fooled again.

‘Enjoy The Silence’ by Depeche Mode.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234