+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Neilson

I read a thread on Jambo's kickback a few months ago maybe longer on Neilson and i would say it was roughly 50/50 about taking him back.

Apparently Mark Orgen told Neilson that if he wanted to speak to Hearts he was finished with United. Only want people 100% committed.

Looks like he's finished with us.

I dont have any problem with players/managers leaving if they go somewhere better but this just stinks. For someone who was a big Neilson fan he has disappointed me. yes hearts are a bigger club and his club but the way he was treated before there and the fact they are in the championship should sway towards staying at united imo.

and to go to a club who has openly tried to prevent us from going up is a poor show from him!

Hearts fans are only keen on him due to them getting them up the first time. if they were in prem i dont think they would be interested in him imo.

Heard there after McPake

I would be more worried if it was Ashgar being linked with Hearts as i feel his contacts have helped our club out more. My biggest worry would be the job being handed down to McCulloch. He will hopefully keep things running until a new manager is found but no more than that. Wright would also be very high on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No more tombola threads now though...
    Awwww... 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_1988 View Post
    I would be more worried if it was Ashgar being linked with Hearts as i feel his contacts have helped our club out more. My biggest worry would be the job being handed down to McCulloch. He will hopefully keep things running until a new manager is found but no more than that. Wright would also be very high on my list.
    Don't, please. F*ck no. Surely not!!!

very good point on Ashgar! supposedly was a very big part in convincing shankland to come to tannadice! It would be the first real test for Ashgar/ogrens

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_1988 View Post
    Oh no, not McCulloch, don't put that thought in my head... 😱

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Tommy Wright?
    good minds an all that

big worry is why he would go to a team who doesn't know where they will be playng

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)