+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    good attitude - focuses on fitness, desire and attitude of players. He'd be a risk but bet he would bust a gut for us. lets see what happens
    He just seems to be a good, honest, likeable, hardworking manager. I've yet to read anything bad about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    good attitude - focuses on fitness, desire and attitude of players. He'd be a risk but bet he would bust a gut for us. lets see what happens
    He already impresses me more than Neilson tbh

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He just seems to be a good, honest, likeable, hardworking manager. I've yet to read anything bad about him.
    You're twisting mah Mellon man!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnBi-LNM0Og

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Depends how cyclical you are I guess.
    Or how naive you are.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Or how naive you are.
    Used to love a game of tennis, thanks.

Ask most professionals in the field how you can end racism (and other discrimanatory traits) they will all say education.

Malky MacKay has went through that education programme now so you really need to get over your cynicism imo.

When I was in school my brothers older pal was sometimes in charge of the local corner shop when the owner was away or out on business and I used to go in and just take sweets without paying. Thought it was fine (brilliant) at the time but now looking back I’m actually gutted at doing it and that’s without any education programme. People can and do change - it really isn’t up to you to decide who is capable of change. Of course he could still be a racist, misogynistic but I’m much happier taking the positive view that he’s changed. You can still take the excessively negative view and beat him with the stick if you want

Stop all the bickering over Mackay, it's all but irrelevant now, there's a preferred candidate coming in, let's all focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Stop all the bickering over Mackay, it's all but irrelevant now, there's a preferred candidate coming in, let's all focus on that.
    Hear hear!

Really disappointed with this, linked with Wright a proved SPL manager, McClaren an ex England manager with wealth of experience in EPL and Malky with EPL experience and won the championship to Mellon fae f ucking Tranmere

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Really disappointed with this, linked with Wright a proved SPL manager, McClaren an ex England manager with wealth of experience in EPL and Malky with EPL experience and won the championship to Mellon fae f ucking Tranmere
    If I’m being honest, it’s giving me horrific flashbacks to buying the pub player from Barnet.

Page 130 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)