+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 172 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Feel sorry for the manager. Been appointed. With arbitration hearing days away, and continued debate about what cld have been with other appointments. Micks appointment has almost slipped under the radar. I know we are all worried about the hearing, which I personally think we will win, but let’s try and focus on what we have and try to look forward.

Mickey not my 1st choice but way above some names mentioned, who knows the whys and why nots re the other choices.

Facts are we have appointed someone who wants to manage us regardless of what league we kick off in, where his wife wants to live and what budget we are left with after the court hearings. The club also feel he would be a better fit for their structure, enhance our reputation, get the club on a path to top 6 and will relate well with the fans.
    I suspect the other main candidates couldn't tick a few of those boxes hence why they weren't hired.
    Welcome to Utd Mr Mellon and we all hope its an enjoyable long stay, you have a great support at your back, now repay that and support us to get back truly where we belong.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Mickey not my 1st choice but way above some names mentioned, who knows the whys and why nots re the other choices.

Facts are we have appointed someone who wants to manage us regardless of what league we kick off in, where his wife wants to live and what budget we are left with after the court hearings. The club also feel he would be a better fit for their structure, enhance our reputation, get the club on a path to top 6 and will relate well with the fans.
    I suspect the other main candidates couldn't tick a few of those boxes hence why they weren't hired.
    Welcome to Utd Mr Mellon and we all hope its an enjoyable long stay, you have a great support at your back, now repay that and support us to get back truly where we belong.
    Ye we seem to forget his job was safe at Tranmere so obviously wants a new challenge to leave there.Lets face it no matter how much budget he gets for next season he's now manager of the the big team in Dundee , the peoples club and the 6th biggest club in Scotland an attractive position for any ambitious manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Can we not just get rid of this prick lads? ��
    If people would stop biting, she'd soon lose interest and f*ck off. Or as you say, the mods can do the deed themselves.

he's close to a ban as he's not really bringing anything to the forum except tit for tat pish

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    They've been temporarily banned for trolling. They, as always, are welcome back if they respect this place and it's community.
    I would hope that never applied to Peter though?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I would hope that never applied to Peter though?.
    I don't mind Peter tbh, but the other one is a waste of time and just clearly only interested in baiting folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I wanted Malky too. All appointments are a bit of a gamble. Who knows how the other two would have got on.
    It's now "the king is dead. Long live the king".

Micky Mellon is a young hungry manager who has brought success most seasons. He has been known for promoting youth. He has an eye for seeing talent and his knowledge of the lower leagues might mean we can cherry pick a few good player with his knowledge.
    Also Tranmere Rover is a stones throw from Liverpool fc and Everton fc. A phone call to enquire about a few loan signings wouldn't go a miss. Man City and Man U aren't far either. He must have contacts.

Cheer up Gunboat - this is a new era - don't look back - C'MON UNITED!

FACT
    He's done it before:

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...ranmere-rovers

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Yes, the community club, that protected a ***ual predator, who’s fans worship a rapist, who’s management tried to defend a player, guilty of biting another, and I could go on. Unfortunately for you boys, a few free lunches doesn’t make up for that.
    FFS just FO you boring sad little w*nk

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I don't mind Peter tbh, but the other one is a waste of time and just clearly only interested in baiting folk.
    me either, theres a difference between friendly rivalry and nasty wind-up which the BP guy clearly enjoys

Page 166 of 172 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)