+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You mean Levein? He's not even been spoken to about the job.
    Im sure Austin McPhee and Jon Daly is the target from Gunboat. However, both are very well regarded as coaches and Levein had Daly earmarked as a future manager.

For me though, not sure i want McClaren now and am starting to warm to Malky. Im sure one of the draws for Malky coming to us is putting his money where his mouth is on Project Brave, and i wonder if our set up is what has caught his attention?

Totally agree with earlier post that McClaren achievements as manager are way in excess of Mackay.

Add to that that mclaren was assistant to sir Alex when he won the treble - European cup winning coach

More I have though of it mclaren would be fantastic appointment

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    No i mean Austin who apparently has been interviewed.I liked your post from earlier BTW.
    Ahh okay, fair enough. Yeah, can't see us appointing either him or Daly for that matter, given the other candidates in for the job Someone elsewhere mentioned the may be getting interviewed with a view to a coaching role in mind.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 29-06-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Was very impressed with CC's piece on Malky today.Its always good to get the opinion of a former player held in such high regard by the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ahh okay, fair enough. Yeah, can't see us appointing either him or Daly for that matter, given the other candidates in for the job Someone elsewhere mentioned the may be getting interviewed with a view to a coaching role in mind.
    I can see where you are coming from regarding what some of our fans are saying on other sites regarding Malky and Steve.My son actually turned round to me today saying he feels like giving up on United because of some of its supporters.

He obviously won't but he is severely pyssed off by some saying things like McClaren is not good enough for us and has never achieved anything as a coach or manager.

Hearing McClaren is done...

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Various social media sites are saying the same. Still no official confirmation.

My Dens Park Mole tells me its McClaren,he is never wrong.

Sky Bet

McClaren now 1/5 ON.

Page 82 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)