+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by The_Guy View Post
    Wish we could go back to the days when Schteve was looking likely.
    less than 30 mins ago you said this and now he comes from nowhere to be 3rd fav - please send me your lottery numbers

Ok so its either the former England manager

Scotland manager

or shortlisted for Northern Ireland manager

Can't wait for his first interview, adopting a Dundee accent

"Ehm dead happy ti be here, ken! Gies a peh mate, that'll be pure teckle"

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Absolutely but has he been a good a manger at any of those levels in last 10 years - not really

Does he know Scottish football - No
    He was poor at Newcastle and QPR, but let's face it, both are basket case clubs. He had a 47% win record at Twente, 53% win record at Derby and a 48% win record in his return to Derby. Pretty good if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    less than 30 mins ago you said this and now he comes from nowhere to be 3rd fav - please send me your lottery numbers
    Mibbies eh ken, ken?

Or maybe the universe picked up on my hatred of Tommy Wright and has thrown me a bone...

We must be defo in the Premier then. no way will the wally with the brolly want to go visit the trolley

And just like that I’m off the Malky train and all aboard the McLaren express. A former England manager who has won the Dutch title, took Middlesborough to a European cup final and took Derby to a play off final being a front runner for the United job is rather exciting prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    We must be defo in the Premier then. no way will the wally with the brolly want to go visit the trolley
    Classic post,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    😂 ok I have studied his Wiki

Real mix of successes and failure. He has not stayed anywhere for very long since Boro 15 years ago.

I suspect a good start would be important but it might come off

Sky Bet

on the drift ex Scotland manager Malky Evens

shortening NI interviewee Tommy 6/4

coming with a wet sail ex England manager Steve 2/1

Page 72 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)