+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    And just like that I’m off the Malky train and all aboard the McLaren express. A former England manager who has won the Dutch title, took Middlesborough to a European cup final and took Derby to a play off final being a front runner for the United job is rather exciting prospect.
    A friend of mine worked with him at Derby and Man U, can't speak highly enough of him. Meticulous coach, something we've been missing. And a proper gent.

Mackay or McLaren for me. Nobody else mentioned comes close. McLaren probably edges it.

Wright can GTF as far as I am concerned.

Will probably be Daly.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    We must be defo in the Premier then. no way will the wally with the brolly want to go visit the trolley
    😂😂

Went to see if Spency could Shed any light on his Twitter,he reckons its David Bowie who is the headline act.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    A friend of mine worked with him at Derby and Man U, can't speak highly enough of him. Meticulous coach, something we've been missing. And a proper gent.
    I am warming to the idea of Schteve after initial shock that he was serious contender.

Would be good if for a laugh he did a bit of the Dundonian accent at first interview 👍🏻

Phucking hell this is the most exciting time following United since Nads scored to beat the Sheep in the semi at Hampden..............

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    😂 ok I have studied his Wiki

Real mix of successes and failure. He has not stayed anywhere for very long since Boro 15 years ago.

I suspect a good start would be important but it might come off
    He hasn't, but that's mainly because he's been successful where he's been, moved up a level as a result, then failed. He was a success in the Eredivisie, couldn't hack it in the Bundesliga. Was a success in The Championship, couldn't hack it in The Premiership. This seems to be a recurring theme in his career. Let's face it, not being good enough for The Premiership or Bundesliga certainly doesn't mean he's not good enough for the Scottish Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Watched a few YouTube videos of him last night. He's a different caliber of manager to what we're used to in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Phucking hell this is the most exciting time following United since Nads scored to beat the Sheep in the semi at Hampden..............
    Ken and we havnie played for months.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Watched a few YouTube videos of him last night. He's a different caliber of manager to what we're used to in this country.
    https://youtu.be/32R5-d2yDe8

Page 73 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)