+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Seems a solid move goin over to dee mad for a breakdown of our finances.

Noah, gotti etc, they're all experts.

Martin Lewis FC

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post

Martin Lewis FC

Across the road are in need of some advice from Martin Lewis I would say.

"I have an insurance policy I bought before February this year. It makes no mention of Covid-19. Will it pay out for our lost revenue over the last few months"?

ITK boys all gone quiet the day

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The ‘stumbling block’ with Schteve could be backroom staff or something else other than money of course. I just have this nagging doubt though that from a footballing perspective, we should be aiming for Malky Mackay. I would hope to be proven wrong of course.
    I’d be very happy for Big Malky to bring all his know how of Project Brave into Tannadice, the man has completed his penance for previous indiscretions and can come in with his head held high

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    ITK boys all gone quiet the day
    Learned from experience.
    Just like Malky.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I feel like Mackays gonna be driven, he's gonna be hungry to succeed. He's gonna want to build his name & reputation back up and he'll go all out to do it. Not sure what McClarens motives would be for coming here. Even if he makes us a success, 3rd place in the Scottish Premiership ain't gonna get him a big job in England. They think he's a washed up, has-been down there. Unless of course he thinks he's capable of winning the title, but there's more chance of McJake doing that with the Dees in the Championship. Actually, there isn't.
    You getting 10 new players with this new manager ???

Would settle for manager who doesn't play 1 up front at home to Arbroath , or who is not to negative Peter

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Would settle for manager who doesn't play 1 up front at home to Arbroath , or who is not to negative Peter
    I'd hope Arbroath at home is a thing of the past 🙏😂

Very true , brutal watch at times , thankfully can now put that behind us , when we ever get round to getting a new manager of course ,😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Would settle for manager who doesn't play 1 up front at home to Arbroath, or who is not to negative Peter
    Well of the two candidates, Malkys the only one with a preferred formation of 4-4-2. Just sayin'. 😉

Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)