+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Correct. All this sh1te about season refunds and emailing the club ffs, got to say the negativity from some has surprised me.
    It’s faf reading the outrage on Twitter

Nae danger they’ll hand back season tickets, majority of them don’t even go to the games anyway

Be aswell handing their tickets back, probably get upset if they hear a FFS. Shouldn't swear around sensitive ears....

Mcbookie saying they don't expect the market to be opening up again. Must be a done deal, whoever it is.

Graham Spiers on Malky,

I've got to know him a bit better in recent years,seems a decent likeable guy.
    Showed a genuine contrition about past mistakes.Football know how and knowledge
    is beyond dispute.I really hope he gets the DUFC job.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 28-06-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Guy View Post
    See anyone that opposes Mackay, be sure to hand over your phones for inspection, cause obviously we wouldn't find anything dodgy ever being sent? So many saints in our support, who knew?

Media attention will die down rapid, always does, plent other ****e going on in Scottish football to talk about. Some fans might rip him, so ****?

The mock outrage from some supporters is proper embarrassing.
    Bang on. Unbelievable some of the phish coming out , handing season tickets back and no setting foot back intoTannadice. I've stood on terracing and sat in stands and grimaced at some of the stuff coming oot of some of our supporters mouths over the years. They may not sing or say these things now as the world has changed and most of us know what you can and not say that is offensive these days. No difference to sending texts or emails.
    Double standards if some of these same fans are now against MM becoming our new manager.

And see if it is Mackay, tell you what, see all these season ticket holders that hand them back because you're so against him, dinnae come back if he brings a bit of success, dinnae troop to Hampden with the masses if we make a cup final under him.

Cannae be going against your morals.

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    graham spiers

i've got to know a bit better in recent years,seems a decent likeable guy.
    Showed a genuine contrition about past mistakes.football know how and knowledge
    is beyond dispute.i really hope he gets the dufc job.
    Boycott Spiers. Racist sympathiser!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    To be honest, the whole MM thing, has been one hell of an amazing debate.
    It would be great if people's ages, went with there usernames.
    If I was to hazard a guess I would imagine a big majority of posters on here will be mid to late 30's to mid to late 50's.😁

some chat saying its not mackay - ian cathro anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    some chat saying its not mackay - ian cathro anyone?
    **** that.

Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)