+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

just seen that James - personally happy with that but would be good to be next week as fixtures released on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "there's no real rush".

Are you f*cking kidding? 29 days until the Premiership campaign kicks off and we are entering it with a Championship team.
    Ideally we wouldn't be doing this at all but it's more important to take the time to get it right rather than rush.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 02-07-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Tonys bbc statement seems to suggest that fans opinions are being taken into consideration. Wonder if that is a ref to Malky?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yep, let’s not hold our breath it would seem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53263083
    I like the fact that Wright is still in the picture.

Toss a coin. That's how exact a science it is. Sorry to spoil the fun but whoever we get will last a year & a half & will get the sack. I'm sorry but you haven't a ***n clue what you'll be getting. 14 out of the last 16 managers got the heave-ho, of the other two who didn't get punted one went to Scotland & one went to Hearts (& most of us were glad). My attitude is appoint this one quickly now so we can get on to the next one after that. It's a ***n lottery. I was turning cartwheels when Mixu, Ray, Robbie got the job but not even Pep would excite me now. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO FAIL. Sorry lads.

Me, I'd go for Robbo

He also said he's spoke to candidates that haven't been named in the press yet too. That's good news, wonder who that could be

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Ideally we wouldn't be doing this at all but it's more important to take the time to get it right rather then rush.
    Agreed. And let’s face it it’s pretty much a schitshow for very other Club right now, bar Celtic, regarding preps for next season so I wouldn’t say we are massively disadvantaged currently.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "there's no real rush".

Are you f*cking kidding? 29 days until the Premiership campaign kicks off and we are entering it with a Championship team.
    Yep, exactly why, when some people were saying Robbie's departure wasn't such a big deal, there were others like myself that said this will 100% affect our campaign. 4 weeks to kick off, no manager, signings on hold and still not a clue what division we are playing in. Although I have no doubt we will be playing in the Premiership, just cannot see Hearts argument holding up.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Ideally we wouldn't be doing this at all but it's more important to take the time to get it right rather then rush.
    It's been 10 days since Neilson left and Asghar is saying he hasn't yet spoken to some candidates who are on his list, including Tommy Wright? I find that incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Toss a coin. That's how exact a science it is. Sorry to spoil the fun but whoever we get will last a year & a half & will get the sack. I'm sorry but you haven't a ***n clue what you'll be getting. 14 out of the last 16 managers got the heave-ho, of the other two who didn't get punted one went to Scotland & one went to Hearts (& most of us were glad). My attitude is appoint this one quickly now so we can get on to the next one after that. It's a ***n lottery. I was turning cartwheels when Mixu, Ray, Robbie got the job but not even Pep would excite me now. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO FAIL. Sorry lads.

Me, I'd go for Robbo

Thats the spirit

Page 105 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)