+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rishi Brown.

Smile Rishi Brown.

I'm confused.

We have a Tory Chancellor who is dreaming up new ways to give us Taxpayers a stash of cash that even Gordon Brown could not have dreamed up.

Midweek pub vouchers, two thirds of the Wonga for my new boiler. This Rishi dude would have been the perfect fit in a Corbyn government. To hell with prudence, burn the hinges off the Whitehall Dry Powder Room.

Have it!

I'm confused , that's correct as you say BT ,but unfortunately we can on, the word 'permanently',to that.
    Take note he is Rishi Sunak,and what does the word 'rishi ,a Sanskrit word,( ऋषि,) mean in English? ''A Hindu sage or saint,an enlightened one ,that's why B J could not come up with this ,you see! He is the Enlightened One!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I'm confused , that's correct as you say BT ,but unfortunately we can on, the word 'permanently',to that.
    Take note he is Rishi Sunak,and what does the word 'rishi ,a Sanskrit word,( ऋषि,) mean in English? ''A Hindu sage or saint,an enlightened one ,that's why B J could not come up with this ,you see! He is the Enlightened One!
    He certainly is not your average Tory Balan, that is for sure...

Attachment 16279

But surely R S, he has more on his plate than B J. But could this mean he is delighted and sure enough after some months he too would join the maddening crowd? ''All for One ,and One for all?''

I keep telling you BT, but you don't listen, you're years out of time mon ami, we don't have a right-wing government. Has the penny dropped at last, this lot haven't parked their tanks on Labour's lawn, they've parked them a few miles to the left of Labour's lawn, Saint Margaret will be turning in her grave, god bless and rest her soul.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)