+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh Brownhill.

Josh Brownhill.

Looks every bit a Premier League player.

Got England written all over him. Looks a snip at ten million quid.

Your thoughts please?

Attachment 16278

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Looks every bit a Premier League player.

Got England written all over him. Looks a snip at ten million quid.

Your thoughts please?

Attachment 16278
    He’s doing well BT to adjust like he has is brilliant , I’d like to
    See him work on his physical attributes a bit but he’s athletic gets about the pitch , reads the game well , comfortable in possession and uses the ball well ( passing ability is good ).

So overall a very good acquisition for us , we just need to find half a dozen more gems like that for next year, it’s a good job he’s stepped up tbh or we could have really struggled this last few games .

It does restore a bit of confidence in our recruitment team, looks like they've got this one right. No need to list them, we know who they are, but there's been a few too many duds in the last couple of years for comfort. Which is one of the reasons I'm convinced that Mike has got a bit precious with the DP store keys.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It does restore a bit of confidence in our recruitment team, looks like they've got this one right. No need to list them, we know who they are, but there's been a few too many duds in the last couple of years for comfort. Which is one of the reasons I'm convinced that Mike has got a bit precious with the DP store keys.
    I agree with that evaluation sinkov. The "success" of Wells, Gibson and Hart would not have me too keen on handing out the cheque book either!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)