+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next week

Next week

Dcfc tribunal begins next week ,anybody optimistic of the outcome ,can't say I am

The headlines seem to suggest that Derby have decided when the hearing is going to be heard.

Would it be cynical of me to think that, after the last couple of results, we think that the playoffs are not likely and that we could quickly plea bargain a non damaging points penalty for this season?

Mel seems certain he holds the aces. We shall see.............

I think Mel will accept their apology!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Dcfc tribunal begins next week ,anybody optimistic of the outcome ,can't say I am
    I’m always optimistic, mista...Tricky says!

So...Brexit cancelled, Johnson deposed, Farage deported, vaccine discovered for Covid, Sibley and Burns share a 200 run opening partnership and DCFC are awarded twelve extra points for all the stress caused by the EFL’s unfounded allegations.

Then again.

RA I was optimistic till I read Henry Cabay has loaned MM , £81million to buy P/park any default on payment and then he owns P/park and he doesn't do football At well I can always go to Burton

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA I was optimistic till I read Henry Cabay has loaned MM , £81million to buy P/park any default on payment and then he owns P/park and he doesn't do football At well I can always go to Burton
    I don’t think that’s true, mista. Thought GP had exposed that as a myth and he knows more than most about ‘moneymen’.

Burton? Probably not next season...they’ll only be letting about 2000 in.

The Gabay investment in the company that owns pride park is 7.7m only. The rest is funded within the "MM group". That said its possible, but unlikely, that Gabay may have injected money into other companies in the group who have yet to file accounts, but no evidence that there is any equity involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The Gabay investment in the company that owns pride park is 7.7m only. The rest is funded within the "MM group". That said its possible, but unlikely, that Gabay may have injected money into other companies in the group who have yet to file accounts, but no evidence that there is any equity involvement.
    Geoff I will bow to your superior knowledge of these things .All I did was go on Companies House web site . £81.1 million came from Rams Investment Ltd a company controlled by Henry Gabay and was paid to Gellow Newco LTD a company controlled by Mel Morris
    The loans were made in two separate payments in Nov 2019 . ( this is in relation to land known as Derby County Stadium Pride Park title no DY342736)

7.7m is a new figure to me, not heard that one mentioned anywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)