+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tight at the bottom...and the top come to think of it...

Tight at the bottom...and the top come to think of it...

...in the Champ

Every week I look at it, it seems to have changed around for 3rd bottom.

Boro slipped up at home today as well. Has the Colin factor warn off? ... anyone of about 7 or 8 teams could go down then there is Wigans and piggys position to take into account which could affect matters as well

Also at the top Brentford seem to be on a very good streak and their gd is far superior to Weeds and West Brom. Weeds and WBrom must be nervously looking over their shoulders and cant afford any slip up. I can see Brentford making the top 2 if they do I think WBrom will dip out. Lets hope not we need the Ajayi cash...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 04:18 PM.

It,s lycra and these relatively new stretch fabrics that do it Rolsey

...it never did owt for me either flour

With trips to Leeds and Brentford being 2 of their last 3 games Barnsley are all but gone even with Wigan getting -12. With Hull and Luton yet to play each other Barnsley will need to beat Forest at Oakwell, get a point at Leeds or Brentford and have all the other games go their way to have a chance. Even -12 for those at S6 probably wouldn't save them either.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 11-07-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Brentford are playing some great football, I'd like to see them get up instead of some of the so called 'bigger' clubs. Hopefully at the expense of Leeds rather than West Brom, however that seems unlikely. In an ideal world West Brom would go up automatically and Cardiff would sneak up through the play offs and get us a nice cash bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With trips to Leeds and Brentford being 2 of their last 3 games Barnsley are all but gone even with Wigan getting -12. With Hull and Luton yet to play each other Barnsley will need to beat Forest at Oakwell, get a point at Leeds or Brentford and have all the other games go their way to have a chance. Even -12 for those at S6 probably wouldn't save them either.
    C’mon Forest.

I would like to see all local sides in the championship with us, unfortunately Sheff u look safe an it’s impossible for donny.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    I would like to see all local sides in the championship with us, unfortunately Sheff u look safe an it’s impossible for donny.
    I'd like to see us be above the local sides. To be the top team in the area. Isnt that what supporting a club is all about?

I never want to see a club go bust (genuinely wouldnt wish that on anybody) but I have no issue with local sides scrubbing around the lower leagues for a few years. It's not like we've not experienced that scenario and had to put up with the opposing fans giving it large, is it.

I've often wondered why crowds SWFC would get if they spent over 2 decades yo yoing between lg1 and lg2. It'd be nice to find out 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

I never want to see a club go bust (genuinely wouldnt wish that on anybody)
    😉
    Hmmmmm. Maybe Millwall?