+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Struber

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We need a quick decision on Struber , if he's staying or going , no doubt arr number one target will be already lined up !!
    Mike Bassett anyone
    He probably wouldn't work under our regime and the policy but if they wanted to give an English manager a go I'd go for Karl Robinson who has done a tremendous job at Oxford United .

Done it on a small budget and had his team playing some very good football from what I've seen of them .

I seem to remember him being linked before , i don't think he was interested ,

It'll be our No 1 Target we ev been chasing for years, Franz Stucker from Interlaken. We will be excited, very lucky to secure his services and look forward to working with him. Welcome to Oakwell Franz.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It'll be our No 1 Target we ev been chasing for years, Franz Stucker from Interlaken. We will be excited, very lucky to secure his services and look forward to working with him. Welcome to Oakwell Franz.
    We need a talented yes man that knows how the club operate. This system is flawed, we all know that. However, the only way it could work is if everybody is under no illusions about it.

When they apply or are approached it should be spelt out what they're signing up to. First and foremost it's to coach the players supplied by the club. It's sh1t but it's the way it is.

The sooner we have a head coach that subscribes to this we'll move forward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12