+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pinnock

Pinnock

Not having a great game tonight ? Still looks quality though , this lads done it the hard way , chuffed to bits for him , hope he gets to play in the Premiership , well deserved , Rolls Royce of a defender , did we get enough for him ? Good luck to the Lad I wish him well ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not having a great game tonight ? Still looks quality though , this lads done it the hard way , chuffed to bits for him , hope he gets to play in the Premiership , well deserved , Rolls Royce of a defender , did we get enough for him ? Good luck to the Lad I wish him well ,
    Do we ever get what the players worth and any players we've got in the best transfer window ever we'll be lucky to get half what Conways paid for them if at all

Class player, got everything for me- pace, strength, ariel ability, tackle, ball player and reading of the game. He can go to the top. Still a bit to learn but endless potential.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Do we ever get what the players worth and any players we've got in the best transfer window ever we'll be lucky to get half what Conways paid for them if at all
    Tha reyt Dools.

These owners rate themselves as top negotiators and businessmen but ovva the last two and a heyf years, with the odd exception, we evved aar pants pulled darn with the cost of players coming in, and, much worse, the fees received for players departing. Get them lads from Peterboro in to negotiate forruz when we are selling sumdi.
    These owners grasp at anything offered. We should go on Dickinson's Real Deal when we are abart to sell a load of players this summer to get a proper valuation.

Did we pay around a million forrim , then sold fo 3 million, a dunt kno arr we get to these figures , cos it's allus undisclosed ,