+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F uckin Gutless!!!

F uckin Gutless!!!

Play Tolloch now and some of the academy players in the play offs

F uck off Robinson, Sawyers, Kanu and Phillips - w ankers!!!

We have turned into a laughing stock against pathetic teams!

Austin was crying, so he should. Did nothing. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Austin was crying, so he should. Did nothing. AGAIN.

Yes he did f uck all. Get off the love in for Kanu - both are useless w ankers along with Sawyers, Robinson and Philips!!! Have you not got glasses to see that?

If Derek Mc Innnes had played our players would have been black and blue from him,

Some c unt has kidnapped the real matt Philips and replaced him with a a big bag of ****.

How the f uck he started with him is beyond me.

I wanted Chris Hughton from the start.

I like Bilic, but is he blind Philips has been s hit for ages.

No fu cking striker in Jan when Swansea got Brewster on loan.

Typical Albion, always kick you in the bo llox with steel toe caps on.

Let's face facts. Who could you say actually played well? We were absolutely appalling. From the first whistle to the last every individual was under par. Where was the passion? Where was the fight? Where was the determination? Where was the pride? I know that you shouldn't blame individuals but the way the press have raved about Sawyers is beyond me. He is slow, one paced, rarely passes forward and to my mind epitomises how we have played since lockdown. We now need the greatest miracle of all time and that is Stoke to beat Brentford but even if they did I wouldn't put money on us beating QPR. As for the play offs, no chance! Never felt so low.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Some c unt has kidnapped the real matt Philips and replaced him with a a big bag of ****.

How the f uck he started with him is beyond me.

I wanted Chris Hughton from the start.

I like Bilic, but is he blind Philips has been s hit for ages.

No fu cking striker in Jan when Swansea got Brewster on loan.

Typical Albion, always kick you in the bo llox with steel toe caps on.

You should post more often Blood as you are so accurate and bang on!! 100% it’s Bilics fault - Matt Philips has been shocking since the lock down. We know our strikers are absolutely f uckin **** and Sawyers is shocking!! Why take off Livermore? Why not bring on Brunt?

Robinson is another Scott Sinclair - useless c unt who does not get his shorts dirty!

Try Tolloch for play offs!!!

Team selection was unbelievable! Oh well, I will enjoy the trip to Carrow Road, if we are allowed to go!

Two words.......

Jarred Bowen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    If Derek Mc Innnes had played our players would have been black and blue from him,
    I was listening to Andy Johnson talking about the battle of Brammell lane game.....he said he got a hospital pass from D Mc Innes with sirens on it before he was upended in that tackle. Everybody on that team has steel for sure...even though they knew they were crap..they just didn't want anyone else calling them crap......Hard team but spirited team....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)