+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Barnsley ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    You where right more often than wrong eh? well, we are getting promoted this season - something that we wouldn't have expected before we [Orta] got Bielsa on board, but hey, we are going up and you are still moaning - nothing changes with yoiu numb nutts
    Show me ANY evidence (rather than Ortas spin), that he had anything WHATSOEVER to do with Bielsa appointment?

Orta wouldnt know what was best for the club (as opposed to what is best for Ortas bank balance, think about the f00kin that is the JKA deal) if his life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    We've been Best team all season, played the best football by a mile, which is why we're top, today the nerves got the better of all of them, the pressure is back on Brentford and West brom, no ifs or buts, they must win or we're up without kicking another ball, if not we have 2 games to get 1 point, we'll done boys, you hung on.
    Have to agree. Stoke - Brentford could be interesting. Even in this age of no spectators, Stoke are pretty useful at home. Huddersfield however have been dismal since coming back from the break, so unless WBA get nervous, they should win.

Well that was the most unenjoyable nightmarish 90 mins I've watched for many a year, but ecstatic at the final whistle. So surely now Hudds or Stoke can do us a favour and finish this once for all.

And fkn bickering when we've just won to put us within a whisker of promotion after 16 years is fkn ridiculous. Assuming we do go up Bamford will not be our CF, and there's no guarantee Orta will still be around, so stop wasting typespace.........

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Show me ANY evidence (rather than Ortas spin), that he had anything WHATSOEVER to do with Bielsa appointment?

Orta wouldnt know what was best for the club (as opposed to what is best for Ortas bank balance, think about the f00kin that is the JKA deal) if his life depended on it.
    Well, we got away with that one. The worst game I have seen us play all season and they were so unlucky not to get all points let alone a draw.
    I would hate to have been in the rooms after the game as MB as crazy as he is, I have never seen him so mad.
    Negatives I can say not one play stood up apart the young sub who looked more composed than the rest of them and was everywhere throwing his body in and stopping everything close to him.
    Positives the 3 points and an excellent referee who was hardly noticed and never made any mistakes apart from the bamf maybe penalty or just outside the box, But what did you expect an Ozzie reff

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Lets give Barnsley a lot of credit for that performance.

Lets give Leeds United a lot of credit for showing some balls and not bottling it and seeing it through as it was obvious we were nervous.

Reminds me of the 89/90 season...expecting to beat teams isn't a guarantee you will.

Just 1 more point.

MOT
    Rev, it wasn't us saving it it was there finishing as a better team would have put 3 past us and yes give them the credit they came to play and they did.

Hey hey hey boys!

Back in the game after suffering for the last 2 hours!

Cardiff win or draw on Saturday knocks Derby out of play-off contention before they play us.

Draw for either WBA or Brentford in next two days and we're up.

Hope everyone's hearts have stopped pounding now - we're all pretty much of an age where we can't take so much of this anymore.....

Cmon Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    You where right more often than wrong eh? well, we are getting promoted this season - something that we wouldn't have expected before we [Orta] got Bielsa on board, but hey, we are going up and you are still moaning - nothing changes with yoiu numb nutts
    FFS let it go, pal. We are getting promoted and we are still fighting and that goes for you to WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I believe that you Brits say

I am Chuffed.
    And the rest of the world we say Tickel pinked, damn it we must be gay lol

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Relief. Bamford is total s hit.
    At least he played his normal game the rest of the team apart the keeper was Skata(crap) in a nice way.

After slagging off Stuick I thought he was outstanding the rest of the game. And fair play to Bielsa for having the balls to throw him in. But it begs the question, what other talent is there in the u23s that haven't had a sniff this season.?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)