+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Russia involvement in 2019 election?

OT Russia involvement in 2019 election?

We had a lot of people claiming Russia was involved and today the full investigation report was published however I’m not good at reading big complicated things so il just post a link below and hope someone smarter than me can translate into something simple.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry...b619afc3fdde4f

2-0 millers

They’re always up to something

Kite surfing is very popular in Russia and in particular on inland lakes in St Petersburg.

I once had some lessons off a ruskie whilst abroad with Lots of NYET,s and DA,s until I got the hang of it

The only influence they had on me was a vote to go to the bar afterwards

I think the Russians wanted to get a clown elected, so that didn't work out too well did it?

The report hasn't been published. This is Raab getting his spin in first to deflect the anticipated criticism of the Bullingdon Boys Club. The report should have been published in 2019, but the Tories couldn't find it in the 'put things off' drawer (the report on Pretty Awful Patel is also lost in there). The fact that hopeless Chris Grayling (remember him?) failed to get elected to the chair of the intelligence committee has speeded up publication of the report, which is due next week.

2-1 now . Hang in lads UTM

Rubbish. I would have voted for Putin but he wasn't on the ballot. I blame the CIA. Keep the faith and remember: "Black Lives Still Matter." To someone.