+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Gave up and tried purchasing it again as it says 'You Have Not Purchased A Game Pass For This Event' but now when click on 'purchase game pass' it now goes to an empty page. I suspect they may have taken it down and trying to sort it out as there is clearly a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    My account now saying i have not paid for event even after email has receipt?
    Me too - I have receipt for payment, its come off monzo but on event page it says "You have not Purchased a game pass for this event"

I have used the contact form. I was member 1444 assuming a few more of us register and buy this am they are going to have a busy morning fixing snafu's.

I purchased a pass this morning,got an email saying payment went through but on the page it’s saying do not refresh this page so I’m not sure if I have to wait until the match starts to see if it’s working or not. Anybody experiencing the same thing? I’m not a season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    I purchased a pass this morning,got an email saying payment went through but on the page it’s saying do not refresh this page so I’m not sure if I have to wait until the match starts to see if it’s working or not. Anybody experiencing the same thing? I’m not a season ticket holder
    I've just logged back in and it is now saying that I have purchased it when I click on the game.

Thanks for that info

I thought there was some suggestion of a pre-match show? Just a holding graphic at the moment.

From 2.30 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I thought there was some suggestion of a pre-match show? Just a holding graphic at the moment.
    At 2pm when it started, it flashed up with a “Verizon, we’ll be back shortly” screen, which then changed to the current screen, but wity music playing, now just a graphic, guessing they are having technical challenges!

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    From 2.30 I think.
    Surely, they’d start a live video feed as early as possible, to ensure all is working, even if just showing the pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    At 2pm when it started, it flashed up with a “Verizon, we’ll be back shortly” screen, which then changed to the current screen, but wity music playing, now just a graphic, guessing they are having technical challenges!
    Got some music then when clicking on play button it comes up "error code" :/

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)