+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Is it lower case letters for the name with a space between names.

Not getting in
    Both names start with caps then lower case and space between names i.e. Joe Bloggs

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Both names start with caps then lower case and space between names i.e. Joe Bloggs
    Worked. Let’s hope it’s all good tomorrow and 3 points for United 🤞

Totally confused - United's Twitter account was inviting people to test their event page - I logged on and purchased a "game pass" for £12.50, which I presume is different from actually doing a "test event " ?

Also, having purchased a game pass for tomorrow, can you watch this on your tv ( please don't tell me you can only watch this on your pc ) ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Totally confused - United's Twitter account was inviting people to test their event page - I logged on and purchased a "game pass" for £12.50, which I presume is different from actually doing a "test event " ?

Also, having purchased a game pass for tomorrow, can you watch this on your tv ( please don't tell me you can only watch this on your pc ) ?

If you've purchased a 12.50 ppv it seems all you have to do is log back in, go to Events and you should be good to go. You should see a message that says you've bought a pass. If you see that you should be fine for the game.

If you have a smart TV use Google to log on to https://vstpass.com/ then put in username and password.

👍

Aye, and aye again 👍🙏👍

For sure a Chromecast works for getting it on TV but I believe there are various ways of doing this.

My account now saying i have not paid for event even after email has receipt?

Ive tried to buy the game but after putting in payment credentials it is hanging on the 'do not refresh the page' for the last 20 minutes. It also says the kick off is 4.35pm. Not a good start.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)